手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 沃克斯独立观点 > 正文

酒水广告的拍摄秘诀(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How hard can it be to make a commercial like this?

拍个这样的广告能有多难呢?

I mean, you get a yellow board, turntable, tall glass, and a lime.

不就是,找一块黄色的板子,一个转盘,一个长款玻璃杯,再一个柠檬。

"Tastes good."

“味道还可以其实。”

How did they get the lime to land like that,

他们是怎么让柠檬这样子落下来的,

and the water to arc straight up when it's rotating,

又是怎么让水在旋转的时候垂直地溅起来的,

and why doesn't the ice go to the side if it's spinning?

如果在旋转,冰块怎么没有跑到杯子的另一边去?

How does it move in slow motion but spin so fast?

明明是慢动作,为什么还能旋转地那么快?

"We ended up calling it 'the spinning rig of death',

“最后我们还给它起了个名字——死亡旋转台,

I think is, was the the technical term we gave the the whole device."

我记得,这就是我们给那一整套设备起的专业术语名称。”

"I'm Steve Giralt.

“我叫史蒂夫·吉拉特。

I'm a director and visual engineer."

我是一名导演兼视觉工程师。”

"I found it's easier to start with saying I'm a TV commercial director that does food and beverage.

“我发现,自我介绍的时候先说我是做食品饮料的电视广告更容易一些。

That's like the core...Beginning.

因为这差不多也是我工作的重心了。

Then I say, but we use all sorts of crazy robots and rigs and things to do it,

然后再说但是我们也会用到各种夸张的机器人啊、平台啊什么的,

because we need super accurate timing and control of events and impacts."

因为我们对时间,对整个流程及其影响的把控都要非常非常精确。”

"It's kind of art meets science."

“也算是艺术与科学两手抓了。”

"You know, I think it's, it's fun to pick one specific example to kind of start off.

“说起来,我觉得,选一个具体的案例来开启今天的话题应该会挺有意思的。

We sort of landed on that, that Jack Daniel's Honey commercial, just because it looks so simple."

所以,我们就选了杰克丹尼蜂蜜威士忌的那个广告,以为那个广告看起来其实还蛮简单的。”

"They came to us with this idea

“当时他们带着这个想法来找我们,

and they're like, 'Oh, we want to drop a lime wedge into the drink

他们的意思是,‘嗯,我们想往酒里扔一芽柠檬,

and want to see it kind of splash out while the camera's spins around it.'

想看它飞溅出来,相机就围着它进行旋转拍摄那种效果。’

So we're kind of like, 'are you sure you need the camera's spinning around the thing?

我们就说,‘你们确定需要让相机围着那个东西旋转拍摄吗?

We can just spin the drink on a little turntable and that would be a million times easier.'

我们可以直接在一个小转盘上转饮料,这样的话操作起来容易得多。’

And they're like, 'no no no, we want the parallax of it running around.'

他们说,‘不不不,我们想要那种旋转的视觉效果。’

And I'm like, 'But you want this in super slow motion,'

我说,‘但是你不是想拍超慢的慢动作效果吗?’

and they're like, 'yeah, yeah, we want it in super slow motion.'

他们说,‘是的是的,我们确实也想拍出那种效果。’

I'm like, 'well, that means we've got to spin insanely fast.

我又说,‘这样的话,那我们就要转得快到不能再快。

Cause once you slow it down, you're not moving very fast.'

因为一进行慢动作拍摄,就会发现转的速度不够快。’

And they're like, "yeah, yeah, let's do that."

他们说,‘对对对,那我们就这么拍吧。’

"So on the bottom here, we've got weights that are holding the rig down."

“所以,最下面放了一些稳定旋转台的配重是吧。”

2

"Yeah. Yep."

“是的,没错。”

"Because otherwise it's going to fly out the window."

因为不然的话,台子转起来之后会直接飞出去的。”

"It'll, yeah, it'll wiggle itself to the point that it falls apart."

“是的,它会直接,转起来的速度快到所有零部件都会给转崩开。”

"So basically that platform is going straight to the ground,

“所以,那个平台基本上都是直接固定在地上,

which is tied into all the weights and everything.

还要绑上一个又一个的配重什么的。

On that there's an arm that's coming out about six feet

平台上还有一个伸出大约6英尺长的手臂,

and then it's on a riser that's coming up and the camera is bolted to that.

手臂末段又固定了一个立起来的平台,摄影机就是固定在那个位置的。

Basically it was a four horsepower motor, driving this, this, you know, pulling around and around and run around.

这个装置差不多就相当于一个四马力的马达,带动这个,这个,台子飞速地旋转旋转旋转。

And we got it up to a hundred RPM.

我们把转速调到了100转/分钟。

The other challenge that, you know, we didn't think about right away is like,

另一个难题是,是一个我们没有一下子就想到的一个,就是,

Oh wait. So if everything's spinning, how do you power the camera?

等等,如果所有的东西都要转起来,那怎么给摄影机供电呢?

How do you get video off the camera,

怎么把视频从摄影机里导出来,

how do you power the lights that are on board this spinning rig?

还有这个旋转台上的灯,又怎么给它们供电呢?

We had a case full of batteries on the rig itself that spun with the whole thing.

所以我们还在这个旋转台上装了一整箱电池。

We speed up the motor, go, go, go, go, go, go, go until we're at the full, safe speed

给发动机加速,让它转转转转转转转转,一直加速到安全的最大速度,

as we, we find it is the right level before it things start getting unbalanced or scary to us."

那个速度已经是最大的了,再加速,那些东西就要失去平衡,就很恐怖了。”

"It's a Phantom Veo 4k, so that'll do a thousand frames a second at four K resolution RAW.

“我们用的摄影机是幻影 Veo 4k,它能在4K分辨率的状态下拍摄出1000帧/秒的画面。

We learned that, you know, the tripod head that we had mounted on it,

后来我们发现,一转快了,我们安装在上面的三脚架云台

it couldn't hold the way the second it got faster, that the camera just started like, yeah, tilting up like this.

就固定不住了,摄影机直接就这样,就开始往后倒。

So we're like, okay, we gotta make our own custom mounts.

所以我们就说,那好吧,看来我们得自己定制云台了。

So we kind of just basically bolted the a hundred thousand dollars Phantom camera to this.

最后我们就直接把价值十万美元的幻影给它固定成这样了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
bolted [bəutid]

想一想再看

adj. 用螺栓固定的 动词bolt的过去式和过去分词

 
tripod ['traipɔd]

想一想再看

n. (摄影机的)三脚架,三脚用具,三足鼎

联想记忆
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 准确的,精确的

联想记忆
technical ['teknikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 技术的,工艺的

 
rig [rig]

想一想再看

n. 装备,帆具,服装,钻井架,钻塔 vt. 装配,装扮

联想记忆
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
platform ['plætfɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲

联想记忆
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。