Don't ask me if I'm feeling cold.
请不要再问我冷不冷。
I don't want to talk about how I slept.
我不想谈论我睡觉的事情。
Ask me something interesting.
请问我一些有趣的事情。
Ask me about traveling the world.
问我一些关于环游世界的事情。
If you want a story, I can tell you about the first carnival.
如果你想听一个故事,我可以告诉你关于第一个狂欢节的故事。
Just ask me about the bodybuilding champion. That was mine.
就问问我关于健美冠军的事吧。这是我的。
You've heard all these tales about going off to join the circus where I did when I was 11.
你一定听说过我11岁时加入马戏团的故事。
Muscle still there, boy.
肌肉可还在呢,小子。
I kissed the most famous rockstar on the planet.
我吻了这个星球上最著名的摇滚明星。
Ask me about winning the most treacherous rally ever known.
问我一些关于赢得有史以来最危险的汽车拉力赛的事。
You could ask me about being photographed nude when I was 72.
你可以问我关于在我72岁时拍裸体照的事。
7 days and night 120 miles an hour.
7天7夜,时速120英里。
I was tackled by the prime minister's two security guards.
我被首相的两名保安抓住了。
I held his head and I pulled it towards me and I kissed him.
我抱住他的头,然后拽过来,吻了他。
Hello?
喂?
You disappear when you get older.
当年变老,仿佛你就消失了。
What do you think of that?
你觉得这怎么样?
You've got to be full of stories otherwise you haven't lived.
你必须充满故事,否则你就没有生活过。
225,000 older people often go a whole week without speaking to anyone.
大约有22.5万名老年人,经常会在一周时间都不和任何人说话。
What would you like to know?
你想了解点什么?
Donate your words, and who knows what words you'll get back.
畅所欲言,谁知道你会听到什么样的故事。