I'm sorry for your loss, Lauren.
对你的失去表示哀悼,劳伦。
Dad was proud of you.
爸爸一直以你为傲。
This game, like life, requires forethought.
下棋如人生,需要深谋远虑。
I know how to play the game.
我知道如何下棋。
Your father left this for you and you alone.
你爸爸把这个留给了你,只留给你。
Lauren. We've all made mistakes. This was mine.
劳伦。我们都犯过错。这是我犯下的过错。
The answer lies buried near your fort.
问题的答案就埋在你的秘密堡垒下。
The truth must stay buried. Forgive me.
真相绝不可以公之于众。请原谅我。
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Morgan Warner. It's my life. After all these years.
我叫摩根·沃纳。那是我的人生。毕竟这么多年过去了。
What do you mean, years?
这么多年是什么意思?
Your dad left me to you. That's quite the inheritance.
你爸爸把我留给了你。真的是继承啊。
Is everything okay?
一切正常吗?
Morgan Warner, ring a bell?
摩根·沃纳,有印象吗?
We met so many people.
我们见了很多人。
A lawyer, a banker, and a politician. Quite the family.
一位律师,一位银行家,一位政治家。好棒的一家子。
Does any daughter really know her father? He was a bad husband. You're lying.
真的有哪个女儿了解自己的父亲吗?他是个不合格的丈夫.你说谎。
And a worse father. Shut up!
也是一个糟糕的父亲。闭嘴!
Are you a good person, Lauren?
劳伦,你是个好人吗?
Let me go. It's what a good person would do.
放我走吧。这是好人会做的事情。
What else was my dad hiding?
我父亲还藏了哪些秘密?
Nothing that can harm you.
没有能伤害到你们的。
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗?我没事。
It must have been hard. Trying to please him, rebel against him at the same time.
这一定很难。努力取悦他的同时,反抗他。
No more games. What happened between you and my dad?
别再耍花样。你和我父亲之间到底发生过什么?
You will know the truth.
你会知道真相的。
This family can't afford to make the slightest mistake.
这家人现在承担不起任何微小的错误。
You and dad were lying to me. You said...
你和爸爸骗了我。你说...
Stop asking questions you don't want answers to!
你如果不想要答案,就不要提问!
Family comes first.
家庭要放在第一位。
Why do you have any of this?
你怎么会有这些东西?
This is my inheritance.
这就是我得到的遗产。
This is not my responsibility, I didn't ask for this. Lauren!
这不是我的责任,这不是我要的。劳伦!
I want my freedom, Lauren.
我想要自由,劳伦。