'cause everything that glitters is not gold.
因为任何闪闪发光的东西都不都是金子。
Come on back with the Gatlin's.
加特林回来了。
A lot of people don't know about organized crime in the south is that it's not that organized.
很多人并不知道南方的组织犯罪其实没那么有组织性。
What's with the cones?
这标志桶是做什么用的?
I thought the randomness of it might throw off a cop.
我觉得这样随便放几个可以迷惑警察。
Well, I guess that's smart.
感觉很聪明的样子。
I'm near the bottom rung of an outfit run by a man I've never met before, a man named Frog.
我在一个组织的最底层,老大我从未见过,只知道他叫青蛙。
I'm the boss. You may never refuse an order and you may never quit.
我是老大。你们不能违抗命令,也不能辞职不干。
Pat Bright, park ranger.
帕特·布莱特,公园管理员。
I'm with Frog. I've been ordered to intervene.
我和青蛙是一路的。奉命介入。
Do not socialize with the locals. Do not draw attention to yourself.
不要和当地人交往。不要引起别人的注意。
This is creepy.
这就有点吓人了。
Do you like creepy?
你喜欢这种吓人的感觉吗?
If you decide to run off, I will hunt you down and I will kill you.
如果你们决定逃跑,我会追捕你们,然后杀了你们。
Am I gonna die?
我要死了吗?
Most likely.
很有可能。
Would either of you boys like to call me sir?
你们有谁想管我叫先生吗?
You can if you want. I won't think it's corny.
想叫就叫。我不嫌过时。
We're gonna go traffic drugs across state lines, Sir!
我们要沿着州界贩毒,先生!
If you boys ever catch yourselves startin' to complain about boredom,
如果你们什么时候抱怨起了无聊,
just remember a bored criminal is a good criminal.
要记住,无聊的罪犯才是好罪犯。
Is this an order from Frog?
这是青蛙的指令吗?
We've been thinking about streamlining.
我们一直在考虑精简。
You can't do that.
你们不能那样做。
We do a whole bunch of we're not supposed to do. Frog don't seem to mind.
我们做了很多本不该做的事。青蛙似乎不介意。
It's better to have to look for something to do than have something to do look for you.
你去找事情做,总比有事找上你好多了。
You expectin' somebody?
你在等人吗?
You know what's funny?
你知道最可笑的是什么吗?
You boys are here, just hanging out.
你们就在这,只是无所事事。
Seem a bit suspicious to you?
看起来不是很可疑吗?
These two are supposed to be workin' for me.
这两人应该为我效力。
They're about the worst enemies I've ever had.
他们大概是我遇到的最差劲的敌人。
Now, I never asked for my life to become a great story. But that's what's happenin' here.
我从来没想要我的一生变成一个伟大的故事.但目前就是。
It's not gonna end well for you.
你没法善终的。
If you think you're good enough to outdo a man, that's what you do.
如果你认为比别人更优秀,那就这么做。
Say thank you. Thank you. Welcome.
说谢谢。谢谢。不客气。
Should we go or... Yeah. Okay.
我们可以走了吗,还是...走吧。好。