Travel isn't just about visiting a place or having a destination.
旅行不仅仅是参观一个地方或拥有一个目的地,
It's also about letting that destination inhabit you and change your perspective from within.
同时它会让那个目的地寄居在你身上,然后从内在改变你的视角。
Before this trip, I wasn't open to the idea of solo travel but Barcelona has a warmth to it.
在这次旅行之前,我对独自旅行的想法并不开放,但巴塞罗那很适合独自旅行。
Its vibrancy has a way of making me feel comfortable and at home.
它的活力让我感到舒适自在。
Working in the architecture industry has made me a more curious person.
在建筑行业工作令我变得更具好奇心。
As a designer and photographer, opening my eyes to the world is really what inspires my creative vision.
作为一名设计师和摄影师,打开眼界是真正能够激发我视觉创意的东西。
In my work, yellow is a tool.
在我的工作中,黄色是一种工具。
It's the most noticeable color to the human eye so we're always drawn towards it.
对人眼来说它是最容易被注意到的颜色,所以我们总是被它吸引,
It has the ability to enhance the positive emotion of a space.
它有能力来增强空间的积极情绪。
When it comes to design, I think about how to bring in and maintain light as much as possible.
当谈到设计时,我考虑的是如何引入和保持尽可能多的光线。
Not many people realize Barcelona's streets are filled with natural light because of the octagon-shaped blocks.
而意识到巴塞罗那的街道因其八角形的街区而布满了自然光线的人很少。
At La Sagrada Família, the light shines through the stained glass right before sunset and illuminates the ceiling.
在圣家堂,阳光在日落前透过彩色玻璃照射在天花板上。
My experience here is completely different to other big cities around the world.
我在这里的经历与在世界上其他大城市所经历的完全不同。
Exploring the world through an architectural lens fuels my curiosity and motivates me to constantly push the boundaries of creativity.
透过建筑的镜头探索世界激发了我的好奇心,激励着我不断突破创造力的边界。
I'm Demas Rusli, this is what yellow means to me.
我是德马·鲁斯利,这就是黄色对我的意义。