手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第66期:"神奇女侠"盖尔·加朵不愿透露内部消息(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there, I am here to see Gal. Hi. Where's Gal?

嘿,我是来见盖尔的。你好,请问盖尔在哪呢?
Perfect, she's gonna be right this way. Let's go!
太好了,从这走,她就在那边。我们走!
Here we are, Gal, "73 Questions".
我们到了,加尔,我是负责《Vogue》73个问题栏目的工作人员。
Hey, how are you? Let's do it. Shalom. Good to see you. Thank you very much,
嘿,你好吗?我们开始吧。您好(希伯来语)。很高兴见到你。非常感谢,
Shalom. Good to see you. How have you been?
您好。很高兴见到你。你过得怎么样?
I'm so excited for this. Me too, It's great. Aw, man!
我好兴奋啊。我也是,太棒了。啊,伙计!
I've been waiting for you. This is gonna be good.
我一直在等你。听起来感觉很不错哦。
My first question, let's get it out of the way.
我的第一个问题,我们直接进入采访环节来吧。
Yes. How are you feeling right now?
好的。你现在感觉怎么样?
I'm great, how are you? I'm good! Good!
我很好,你呢?我也很好!不错!
I couldn't be better, I'm with you!
和你一起完成这个采访我感觉再好不过了!
I'm catching you right before your "Vogue" cover style.
还在你的《Vogue》封面拍摄之前。
I know. Lucky me! Lucky me.
我知道。我真幸运!我真幸运。
And besides that, what's and exciting thing going on in life right now?
除此之外,生活中有发生什么令你感到兴奋的事情?
I'm shooting a new movie.
我在拍一部新电影。
"Red Notice" with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds and it's a lot of fun.
与道恩·强森和瑞安·雷诺兹合作的《红色通缉令》,非常有趣。
Must be funny being with those guys. Yes.
和那些家伙在一起一定很有趣。是的。
And is there anything missing in life right now?
现在你的生活中还缺失什么吗?
Are you kidding me? Look at us, no, everything is great. Pretty perfect.
你在开玩笑吗?看看我们,没有缺失什么,一切都很好。很完美。
Now how do you start most mornings, when you're at home?
当你在家的时候,你是怎么开始新的一天的?
I woke up, I washed my face and all that.
我醒来,洗了个脸,然后就这样了。
Then I always drink a tablespoon of apple vinegar, water and coffee.
然后我总是喝一大汤匙的苹果醋、水和咖啡。
And workout. Okay, and how often are you getting back to Israel?
锻炼身体。好吧,那你多久回一次以色列?
As often as I can, but not enough. Not often enough.
尽我所能吧,但次数还不够多。不是经常回去。
What do you miss most about Israel? My family, my friends.
你最想念以色列的是什么?我的家人和朋友。
Well I thought you'd miss these, that's why I brought them to you.
我觉得你会想念这些,所以我把这些巧克力送给你了。
Oh wow, where'd you get this? I have my ways.
哦哇,你从哪弄来的?我有我自己的方法。
Oh my God it's Israeli chocolate. Thank you so much, I'll share.
天啊,是以色列产的巧克力。太谢谢你了,我会分享给别人的。
Make you feel at home a little bit right now.
现在让你感觉就像是在家里一样。
All right, so Israel is up there on my places to go.
好吧,那么我之后打算去以色列看看。
What should I do when I go? One thing, what's the one thing?
当我到以色列的时候,我应该做什么?可以做一件事,是什么事?
One thing you should do in Israel,
在以色列你应该做的一件事是,
you should go to Tel Aviv and go to a restaurant on the beach.
你应该去特拉维夫走走,去海滩上的一家餐馆。
There's so many and they're all great.
这里有很多餐馆,而且就餐体验非常棒。
And what's unique about Israeli culture?
以色列文化有什么独特之处?

盖尔·加朵

It's like one big melting pot.

就像一个文化大熔炉。
With people from so many different places and different cultures and flavors.
有来自不同地方,不同文化特色的人。
And when you go home, what food is waiting for you on the table?
当你回家的时候,桌上有什么食物在等着你享用呢?
I love Shakshuka on a Saturday morning. It's delicious,
周六早上我喜欢吃番茄蔬菜煮蛋,非常美味,
it's like tomatoes with garlic and eggs and feta cheese, it's delicious.
就像西红柿加大蒜、鸡蛋和羊乳酪,非常美味。
That sounds so good. Now what's the secret to fighting jet lag when you travel?
听起来真不错。当你旅行的时候,应付时差反应的秘诀是什么?
Drink loads of water. And I guess just be out in the sun, vitamin D.
大量喝水。我想我只是在外面晒太阳,补充维他命D。
How many languages can you speak? Two.
你会说几种语言?会说两种语言。
Okay, can you teach me some Hebrew?
好吧,你能教我希伯来语吗?
Sure. Let's do it. Can you say sababa? Sababa.
当然可以。我们开始吧。你能说sababa吗?sababa。
Nice, yes, sababa is cool. Cool. Awesome. All right,
很好,是的,sababa的意思是很酷,酷,很棒。好吧,
well my next question was can you teach me a slang word?
我的下一个问题是你能教我一个俚语吗?
But I guess that may do it. What else? What else?
不过,我想那个可能就是俚语了。还有什么?还有什么呢?
Say yalla, It's a really easy one. Yalla.
跟我说yalla,这真的很简单。Yalla。
Yeah, it's like in Hebrew and Arabic it means let's go, let's do it.
是啊,就像希伯来语和阿拉伯语,意思是来吧,我们开始吧。
Okay and what's a tongue twister in Hebrew that you can share with me?
好吧,你能分享一个希伯来语的绕口令给我吗?
Come on. Salla shalla shir sameh'ach, shir sameh'ach shalla Salla.
来一个吧。Salla shalla shir sameh'ach,shir sameh'ach shalla Salla。
Now you go. Shalla salla shalla. Almost, good enough, good enough.
现在该你说一下了。Shalla salla shalla。差不多,说得够好了,够好了。
Oh they're ready for us. Okay.
哦,他们准备好了。好的。
Do you wanna come do the fittings?
你要不要来试穿衣服?
Let's do the fittings. Let's go, yalla. Yalla, yalla.
我们去试穿衣服吧。我们走吧,来吧。来吧,来吧。
Gal, what's your favorite sport?
盖尔,你最喜欢什么运动?
Basketball, dodge ball. I love dodge ball.
篮球,闪避球。我喜欢闪避球。
Favorite board game?
你最喜欢的棋类游戏是什么呢?
Definitely Rummikub.
当然是最喜欢魔力桥这类游戏了。
What was your immediate reaction when you were approached about the role of Wonder Woman?
当你被问到“神奇女侠”这个角色时,你的第一反应是什么?
Ah! And as you know, it did pretty well in the Box Office, not too shabby.
啊! 正如你所知道的,这部电影的票房很好,不算太差。
I know. How did that feel? Oh my God it was amazing, incredible.
我知道。感觉如何?天啊,真是不可思议,不可思议。
Now let me fan off for a second by saying that the trailer for "Wonder Woman 1984",
现在,我就是这部电影的影迷,《神奇女侠1984》的预告片
made be scream, just like you. Ah!
让人尖叫,就像你一样。啊!
What inside info can you tell me about that movie? Give me something good.
你能给我透露一点关于那部电影的内幕消息吗?给我透露点干货。
You know I can't. Gal, Gal! You know I can't.
你知道我不能透露的。盖尔,盖尔!你知道我不能透露的。
You're gotta just wait a little bit longer before you go see the movie.
你得再等一会儿,看完电影之后你就知道了。
Don't disappoint me, Gal. Don't disappoint me.
别让我失望,盖尔。别让我失望。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
dodge [dɔdʒ]

想一想再看

v. 避开,躲避 n. 躲避

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
lag [læg]

想一想再看

vi. 落后,缓慢进行,衰退
vt. 落后于,

联想记忆
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆
immediate [i'mi:djət]

想一想再看

adj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。