Rudders check, engine check. You guys ready? Take off...
检查方向舵,检查引擎。大家准备好了吗?起飞...
Are you lost, little guy?
小家伙,你是走丢了吗?
Kia ora, Janey, we hear you've found a takahē?
你好,珍妮,听说你发现一只南秧鸡?
Yeah, he needs a safe place to live.
是呀,他需要一个安全的地方居住。
Well, New Zealand's wildlife is super important to us.
是的,新西兰的野生动植物对我们至关重要。
We fly thousands of native birds to sanctuaries all over the country with our friends from the Department of Conservation.
我们与新西兰环保部的工作人员一起努力,将成千上万只珍稀鸟类送到全国各地的保护区。
But Mr T doesn't know how to fly.
但是,这位南先生似乎不会飞。
In that case we're gonna need your help.
所以,我们需要你的帮助。
Come on Mr T! You ready?
来吧,南先生!准备好了吗?
Over to you guys.
交给你们了。
Thanks Janey. Kia ora and welcome aboard this Air New Zealand flight.
谢谢你,珍妮。你好,欢迎搭乘新西兰航空的航班。
It's important you obey all crew member instructions, placards and illuminated signs.
请大家遵循空乘人员的所有要求、标牌和指示灯,这一点非常重要。
All loose items should be stowed in the overhead locker or under the seat in front of you.
松散物品必须放在头顶上的储物柜中或前方座椅下面。
If the seatbelt sign lights up, return to your seat and buckle up.
如果系上安全带的指示灯亮起,请返回座位,系上安全带。
Seatbelts fit low and tight across your hips.
请横跨髋部下方,系紧安全带。
Keep them on throughout the flight.
并在整个飞行过程中系好安全带。
If you need to get up, simply lift the lever like so.
如果需要起身离开座位,请上抬拉杆松开安全带。
Takahē were almost extinct, Mr T. We'll find you somewhere safe, like the Murchison Mountains.
南秧鸡是几乎灭绝的鸟类。我们会给你找个安全的地方,比如默奇森山。
It's one of only a few places in the world where you'll find...
这里是世界上少数可以找到...
Takahē! In the wild!
南秧鸡!在野外!
If you need some air, oxygen masks will fall from above.
如果你需要空气,氧气面罩会从上方掉下。
Make sure you've got your own mask on before helping children or those less able.
在帮助小朋友或能力有限者之前,请先固定自己的面罩。
Bye! Wait for me! Bye!
再见!等等我!再见!
There's now over 400 takahē thanks to places like Tiritiri Matangi. It's a breeding sanctuary.
在蒂利蒂利马唐伊岛这样的地方,现在已有400多只南秧鸡。这是一个繁殖保护中心。
You might meet a Mrs T... Or a Mr T?
在这里你可能遇到一位南女士,或一位南先生?
Your life jacket is within easy reach.
救生衣在容易拿到的地方。
We've got life jackets for all sizes, even infants.
我们有各种尺寸的救生衣,甚至还有婴儿款。
If we need to evacuate the aircraft, emergency escape path lighting will show you the way to the exit.
如果我们需要撤离,紧急逃生通道的照明会指示出路。
What about Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari?
芒格陶塔伊山那儿的保护中心怎么样?
Mr T? Where are you? Mr T?
南先生?你在哪儿?南先生?
Just like our sanctuaries, smoking is not allowed anywhere on this flight, including the lavatories.
就像在保护中心,我们的航班全程禁烟,包括洗手间也是。
Using and charging e-cigarettes is also prohibited.
严禁使用和充电电子香烟。
Lightweight handheld electronic devices can be used at any time, but must be switched to flight mode first.
轻型的手持电子设备可以随时使用,但必须先设置为飞行模式。
Stow larger items in the overhead locker or in a bag underneath the seat in front.
大型物品要放入头顶行李柜中,或装在包中放在前方座椅下面。
If you lose your device in the seat, please call your Flight Attendant for help.
如果在座椅上找不到你的电子设备,可以寻求空乘人员帮助。
For more information, have a look at the safety card in the seat pocket in front of you, or ask your Flight Attendant.
更多信息,请查阅前方座位口袋中的安全卡片,或者询问空乘人员。
Janey, Air New Zealand's here.
珍妮,新西兰航空的工作人员到了。
Kia ora Janey. We can't wait for Mr T to meet his new whānau.
你好,珍妮。我们都迫不及待想让南先生见他的新伙伴。
I'll miss you too Mr T.
我也会想念你的,南先生。
To all our passengers, feathered and human, thanks for flying Air New Zealand.
感谢所有旅客,无论鸟类还是人类,选乘新西兰航空。
Let's keep working together to protect our beautiful Aotearoa.
让我们共同努力,保护我们美丽的长白云之乡。
So, where to next?
那接下来要去哪里呢?
Everyone buckle up!
请大家系好安全带!