手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情美剧《白手起家 沃克夫人的致富传奇》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's time to tell my story.

是时候来讲讲我的故事了。
Seems like I was born to struggle.
似乎我生来就是要奋斗的。
After a while, I guess I just lost hope.
但一段时间之后,我就觉得我失去希望了。
That's when my hair started falling out.
那时候我就开始掉头发。
I'm gonna help you.
我会帮助你的。
My hair grew back, and so did my confidence.
我的头发回来了,一起回来的还有我的自信。
Maybe I could sell your product.
也许我可以销售你的产品。
I don't think sales is for you.
我不认为你做得来销售。
Colored women will do anything to look like me, even if deep down, they know they can't.
为了看起来像我,有色人种的女性会做任何事,即使她们内心深处知道她们做不到。
I ain't gonna let you keep beating up on yourself, hear?
我不会让你一直责怪你自己的,听到了吗?
From now on, I'm doing my own hair, making my own hair grower. Well, come on!
从现在开始,我要自己打理头发,做我自己的生发剂。快点!

剧情美剧《白手起家 沃克夫人的致富传奇》预告片

Listen here, I don't take orders no more. Lincoln freed me 40 years back.

听着,我再也不要被人发号施令了。40年前林肯就解放我了。
That's why I'm gonna pay you.
所以我会付钱给你。
And that's why you're my favorite daughter-in-law.
所以这就是为什么你是我最爱的儿媳。
Sisters, let's talk about hair. They put us down, tell us we're ugly, make us feel ugly.
姐妹们,我们来谈谈头发吧。他们贬低我们,对我们说我们很丑,让我们觉得自己很丑。
Wonderful hair leads to wonderful opportunities.
漂亮的头发会带来好的机会。
Mama... you sure onto something.
妈妈...你还真得搞对了。
I want a whole line of products, which is why I want to open my own factory.
我想要一套完整的生产线,这就是我想开自己工厂的原因。
There's such a thing as growing too fast.
这增长也太快了。
We live in a man's world. It's just not our place.
我们生活在男人的世界里。没有我们的容身之所。
I didn't come here to make sandwiches. I came here to do business. Oh, I know.
我不是来做三明治的。我是来这里做生意的。哦,我知道。
What you gonna do now, Sarah?
莎拉,你现在要做什么?
Don't let nobody steal your dream, Mama.
不要让别人夺走你的梦想,妈妈。
We need a plan B.
我们需要一个B计划。
I'm not going back to laundry.
我不要回去洗衣服。
Now, we done all made sacrifices. You gonna do what's best for this family.
我们都做出了牺牲。你要做对这个家最有利的事。
Hair is beauty. Hair is power.
头发就是美丽。头发就是力量。
Damn, Sarah, how big you want to be?
天哪,莎拉,你的事业到底要做多大?
Big as Carnegie, Ford, and Rockefeller put together.
要像卡内基、福特、洛克菲勒加起来那么大。
We gotta work harder... be smarter... and dream big.
我们必须更加努力,更加聪明,把梦做大。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。