Adrian and I broke up.
阿德里安和我分手了。
Like, I really thought that he was gonna be the one.
我真的以为他会是我的真命天子。
Maybe it's time to take a break... take time alone.
也许是时候休息一下了...花点时间独处。
Hi. Daphne? Yeah. Yeah. Jack. Hi. Good to see you. Good to see you, too.
嗨,你是达芙妮?是啊。我是杰克。嗨。很高兴认识你。我也很高兴认识你。
I'm in a place where all I wanna do is travel the world and explore new culture.
我现在想做的就是周游世界,探索新的文化。
I think that's what makes you amazing. You're great. You're great.
我想这就是你的魅力所在。你很棒。你也是。
Frank's one of my oldest friends.
弗兰克是我的一位老朋友。
He's the life and soul of every party. He's so fun.
他是每场聚会当中的灵魂人物。他很风趣。
Got another one?
要再来一个吗?
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲谁呢?
Here's the thing. I love Jack.
听着。我爱杰克。
But I gotta deal with the fact that I now know you. You're making me all crazy.
但现在的事实是,我认识你了。你令我疯狂。
I don't mean to be a wedge in your friendship.
我无意妨碍你们的友谊。
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好的。
Anything else happen with you two that night?
那天晚上你们俩还发生了什么?
I'm tired of hurting people.
我厌倦了伤害别人。
I don't know how to stop.
我不知道该如何停下来。
You're gonna forget me in a month, aren't you?
你一个月后就会忘记我,对吧?
What am I supposed to do with that?
到时我该怎么办呢?
Everything might not be okay... but that's okay.
也许一切都不会好起来...但也问题不大。