手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

青春喜剧电影《超级青春期》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This is dope. This one? Yeah.

这个真是酷毙了。这个吗?对。
Yeah, it sort of just looks like a bunch of scribbles and dicks.
好吧,这看起来像是乱涂乱画的一样。
When you get older, you realize that's kinda all life is.
等你长大后,你会发现生活跟这个差不多。
It's just a bunch of scribbles and dicks and violence all in a void.
生活就是在虚无之中乱涂乱画,期间还夹杂着暴力。
Zeke was my sister's ex-boyfriend. He was the man.
泽克是我姐的前男友。他是个很酷的家伙。
You gotta jerk off before you go fuck a girl.
和女孩儿上床前你得先打一次飞机。
I jerked off before I picked you up.
我来接你之前就打了一次飞机。
Gotta always be prepared. I don't know where the fuck we're going tonight.
得要时刻做好准备。我也不知道今晚我们要去哪里。
And he made me feel like the man.
他让我觉得我也是个很酷的家伙。
Fuck yeah! Mo, I got a home run!
卧槽!莫,我打出了一个本垒打!
Who's gonna drink it?
该谁喝了?
Hold on, what's in that?
等等,那里面有什么?
Whiskey, beer, cough syrup, and... Xanny bar.
威士忌,啤酒,止咳糖浆,还有...阿普唑仑。
Oh, damn. Jesus! My dude.
哦,该死的。天哪!我的老兄。

青春喜剧电影《超级青春期》预告片

You meet some punk and you'll have no idea at the time

你会遇到某个小流氓,那时你还意识不到,
that he's gonna be parked in front of your house every day for the rest of your goddamn life.
他会在你的余生里,每天都把车停在你的家门口。
You're in high school. You should be making friends your own age.
你现在上高中了。你应该结交同龄的朋友。
I like hanging out with Zeke.
我喜欢和泽克待在一起。
This weekend. Paul's house.
这个周末。在保罗家里。
It's so on! You should sell my pot at your party.
终于能去了!你要在派对上卖掉我的大麻。
You think I'm just gonna walk into a party, and everyone's gonna wanna buy pot from me?
你认为我走进一个派对,然后所有人都会来找我买大麻吗?
Call me crazy.
就是这么疯狂。
You're acting real silly right now, all right? That chick is, like, 16 years old.
你现在表现得很傻。那妞儿才十六岁。
Nick, I'm 16. Exactly... What?
尼克,我也16岁。没错...什么?
Kids are supposed to make mistakes. That's what the whole point of being a kid is.
孩子都会犯错的。做小孩子的意义就是这样的。
Yo, I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了。
What the... you permanently inked "Tongue Daddy" to your skin?
什么鬼?你把“舌吻大王”纹身上了?
What does that even mean
这到底是什么意思?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
void [vɔid]

想一想再看

adj. 空的,无效的,空虚的
n. 真空,空

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。