手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第30期:跑步之前的热身练习(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey everyone! Welcome to Yoga With Adriene. I'm Adriene, and today we have a sequence for runners, or wannabe runners like me.

嘿,大家好!欢迎来到阿德琳的瑜伽课堂。我是阿德琳,今天我们的瑜伽练习是针对跑步者和像我一样希望跑步锻炼的人。
This is a nice warm-up sequence if you're about to head out for a run,
如果你要跑步的话,这是一个很好的热身练习,
or if you just want to slowly stretch your muscles or gain body awareness to begin a running program.
如果你只是想慢慢拉伸肌肉或者增强身体准备跑步的意识,那么这个练习同样适合你。
So, you can do this in your running shoes if you want, or you can be barefoot.
你可以穿跑鞋做这个练习,光脚也是可以的。
Let's hop on the mat, or a nice, clean solid space, and stretch it out.
我们上垫子进行练习,或者找一个干净结实的平地也可以,我们来进行拉伸。
All righty. So we're going to begin with an extended child's pose here.
好的,我们从延伸的婴儿式开始。
As you can see, I'm wearing my tenny shoes - my tenny shoes - my tennis shoes.
如你所见,我穿着网球鞋呢。
Something we can do right before we head out the door.
这是我们马上要出门之前就可以做的练习。
So get on the blanket or towel or mat,
拿一个毯子、毛巾或垫子,
and we're just going to widen the knees super wide and bring the two big toes together
我们双腿分开,要分得很开,两个大脚趾靠在一起,
and then send the fingertips out front, relaxing down.
然后将指尖向前伸,放松。
And I was noticing running the other days that sometimes if I just kind of stretch up a run without stretching my full body,
我注意到,如果在跑步之前做了拉伸,但没有拉伸全身的话,
not just the kind of targeted muscle groups, I tend to seize up.
我就会变得僵硬,我们不单单要拉伸目标肌肉群。
My back, my lower left backside was getting tight,
我背部的左下方会变得很紧,
so I just thought I'd offer a friendly reminder that this is about kind of connecting to the body, full body experience,
所以我觉得我应该提醒你们一下,我们的练习是连接身体各部位,是全身的体验,
so that when we hop on the pavement or the track or whatever we're running on, you've already set the tone of your run.
这样我们在人行道、跑道或其他任何地方跑步时,就已经设定好了跑步的基调。
You're going to be aware and alive and running, full body experience.
你跑步时,意识会很活跃,而且是全身的体验。
Okay, a couple more breaths here, just stretching, inch the fingertips towards the front-edge of the mat,
好,再做几次呼吸,拉伸一下,将指尖朝着垫子的前端延伸,
stretching the side body, melting the heart.
拉伸侧身,用心去做。
Take a deep, deep breath, and on an exhale, we shall release.
深呼吸,呼气时我们放松。
Come back up, and lock the knees in towards the centerline.
回来,膝盖固定在中心线的位置。
So, if this is too much for your knees, then we have an option to come up on the toes here,
如果你的膝盖承受的压力太大的话,那就做跪姿,
stretch the feet, which wouldn't be a bad idea.
拉伸一下脚掌,这不是个坏主意。
You can stay in kind of a hero pose, too. Just a gentle twist here for the spine.
你也可以保持英雄式,脊椎稍微扭转一下。
Again, you're creating a full body experience for the run.
你正在为跑步创造全身体验。
So we'll inhale, reach all the way up - reach, reach, reach - and exhale.
吸气,抬起胳膊往上够,用力往上,然后呼气。
Turn to one side, I'm turning to the right here first, and I'm just going to breath.
转到另一边,我先来到右侧,我要调整呼吸。
Sit up nice and tall, open the chest, long, beautiful neck.
坐直,打开胸部,脖子伸直。
And then take it to the other side, inhale, reach all the way up to your center, and then exhale, twisting to the other side.
然后换到另一边,吸气,胳膊从中心往上伸展,然后呼气,扭转到另一边。
Oh, yeah! Deep breath in, exhale out, and then we'll bring it back to center.
哦耶!深呼吸,吐气,然后回来,面朝正前方。

跑步之前的热身练习(1).jpg

All right. Next we're going to check with the legs, but also, again, full-body experience.

好的,接下来我们活动一下双腿,这次也是全身的体验。
So come to all fours. Toes are curled under. I'm going to press the Earth away from me, send the right leg out long.
四肢着地,弯曲脚趾,我要把自己推开远离地面,伸出右腿。
So I'm just going to rock a little bit here.
我在这里晃动一下。
Don't worry about what Yoga pose we're doing.
你不要在意我们在做哪种瑜伽动作。
In fact, this is an opportunity to just remember full body experience.
实际上,这是个让你记住要进行全身体验的机会。
So check in with the neck here, you might check in with your center, check in with the pinkie toe, the big toe,
活动一下脖子,你可能会注意到中心,还可能会注意小脚趾和大脚趾,
stretch the foot, stretch the calf and consider a simple end to heel connection here, so nice and long.
伸展脚部,拉伸小腿,想一想简单的坐骨和脚跟的连接,很好。
Often, we go to a run and we'll either stretch really fast, really strong and then go and we don't have supportive lean muscles,
我们在跑步之前通常会快速而有力地进行拉伸,但我们没有瘦肌肉来进行支撑,
or we don't stretch at all and the muscles seize up and we go super tight and there's an injury.
要么我们根本就不会拉伸,这样肌肉就会僵硬,然后就受伤了。
So there's a balance, and for me it's all about ease. I mean, it's truly ... this is what I mean by find what feels good.
因此要有一个平衡,于我而言就是要放松。这就是我说的,要找到自己的舒适点。
Okay, so let's switch legs now. Send the left leg back.
好,我们现在换腿,左腿后退。
Notice if you're kind of collapsing, start the awareness of full body.
注意,如果你快倒了,那就开始增强全身意识。
So when you're out running, you're considering drawing the shoulders away from the ears,
当你在外面跑步时,你要让肩膀离耳朵很远,
supportive posture, arms, length through the crown of the head.
手臂要做支撑姿势,从头顶开始就要拉伸。
We're rocking back and forth, stretching the calf, again, sit bone to heel connection. Stretching the foot.
我们在来回摇摆,拉伸小腿,坐骨和脚后跟要进行连接,拉伸脚掌。
Long, beautiful neck here, so neck is attached to the spine here. Breathe.
脖子伸长,现在脖子和脊柱有了连接。呼吸。
And then we'll come back to center. Awesome.
然后我们回到中心,很好。
Take a second to just maybe roll up through the spine and rotate the wrist just to kind of counteract there.
卷曲脊背并挺直身体,活动手腕来抵消一下。
Open the chest, open the heart, and I mean, if you just want to be the average bear here, you can just do these moves.
胸部打开,如果你只是想达到合格的话,这些动作就够了。
But, if you want to be better than the average bear, why not? Why not? Why not be bigger, better shining?
但为什么不做得更好呢?
Start to consider your breath, like really, truly in your warm-up.
开始注意自己的呼吸,就像是真的进行热身练习一样。
Nice, long deep breaths. Just remember my voice: breath.
长长的深呼吸,记住我的声音:呼吸。
So before we pop in our ear buds, we're really connecting to the sound of our breath.
在我们戴上耳塞之前,我们要感受到自己的呼吸声。
Okay. Inhale, reach it all the way up, stretch the side body, and exhale back to all fours.
好的,吸气,胳膊抬高,拉伸侧身,吐气,回到四肢着地。
Cool. Now we'll curl the toes under, send the sit-bones high up for a downward dog.
很好,现在我们弯曲脚趾,抬高坐骨,做下犬式。
We're going to take just three, nice, long, smooth deep breaths here.
我们要进行3次长而平稳的深呼吸。
So stretch it out. Again, consider that sit-bone to heel connection. Draw the shoulders away from the ears.
进行拉伸,再次体会坐骨和脚后跟的连接,肩膀要远离耳朵。
Pedal the feet, bending one knee and then the other.
踩脚,弯曲一个膝盖,然后弯曲另一个膝盖。
One more nice, long, smooth, deep breath.
再来一次长而平稳的深呼吸。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,护腕

联想记忆
pedal ['pedl]

想一想再看

n. 踏板
adj. 脚的,踏脚的

联想记忆
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
curl [kə:l]

想一想再看

n. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球
v

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。