手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情爱情电影《敢梦有爱》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You are a very lucky girl.

你是个很幸运的姑娘。
Miranda Wells, will you marry me?
米兰达·威尔斯,嫁给我好吗?
Not many men would be willing to take on somebody with your baggage.
这种愿意和你一起肩负所有的男人可不多了。
I mean three kids, a mountain of debt.
我是说你的三个孩子,还有一堆债务。
I'm looking for Miranda Wells.
我找米兰达·威尔斯。
She's at work right now. You can leave it with me, I'm her son.
她去上班了。你可以把东西给我,我是她儿子。
I'm afraid this comes with a little bit of an explanation.
恐怕还是得要我当面跟她说明吧。
So hurricane warnings are up.
发布飓风警告。
The weather guy says it's going to miss us, but...
气象员说飓风不会光顾我们,但是...
You can never be too careful.
再怎么小心也不为过。
No matter how bad things are they can always get worse.
倒霉的事情总是没有极限。
Mom! I'm expecting a call from the bank.
妈!我在等银行的电话。
Bray Johnson. Miranda Wells. There goes my deductible.
我叫伯瑞·强森。我叫米兰达·威尔斯。我的免赔额没了。
Don't waste your insurance on this.
不必浪费保额。
Why is he taking our bumper?
为什么他拿走我们的保险杠?
Because he's offered to come over to fix it.
因为他愿意帮忙修。
You're letting him follow us home?
你要让他跟我们一起回家?

剧情爱情电影《敢梦有爱》预告片

You come out here looking for her, then she runs into you? It's pretty weird. Is it?

你来找她,然后她撞到了你?真是够怪的。是吗?
Your thoughts... attract things with a force that you cannot see, but is definitely real.
你心里想的,伴随一种看不见的吸引力,但真的存在。
Ok, this is me thinking about pizza.
好吧,我现在想的是披萨。
Don't look at me.
别这样看着我。
You have to be careful...
你一定要小心一点...
The hurricane could miss Louisiana altogether. Yeah right.
飓风会绕过路易斯安那州。好吧。
Because we get what we expect.
预感要实现了。
And open to the possibility that whatever happens... Oh my god.
坦然面对世事多变。天啊。
Even the bad stuff, can lead to better things.
即便坏事也有好结果。
I can't afford a new roof. Let me help.
我没钱修屋顶。我来帮你。
Why are you helping me? Because I can.
为什么你要帮我?因为我能帮啊。
How do you know Miranda? I don't really.
你是怎么认识米兰达的?其实也不算认识。
Why are you fixing her roof?
那你为什么帮她修房顶?
I just don't want you to blow this.
我不希望你毁了这些。
She doesn't love him. Not like dad.
我妈不爱他。比不上爸爸。
All your dad ever wanted was for you to be happy.
你爸只希望你们幸福。
How would you know that?
你怎么知道?
What are you doing right now?
你在做什么?
Taking in this gorgeous sunset.
欣赏这美丽的日落。
I don't understand what's happening here.
我想不通怎么会这样。
I think you and I collided for a reason.
我认为你我相遇是有原因的。
What's it say?
写了什么?
Mom, what happened to the bumper? Karma.
妈,保险杠怎么了?因果报应。
Or maybe she's just a lousy driver.
也许她只是一个糟糕的司机。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
hurricane ['hʌrikən]

想一想再看

n. 飓风,飓风般猛烈的东西
adj.

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。