手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第26期:"四柱支撑式"的准备练习(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's up, everyone? Welcome to Yoga with Adriene.

大家好吗?欢迎来到阿德琳的瑜伽课堂。
I am Adriene, and today we're going to learn a short, little sequence,
我是阿德琳,今天我们要学习一个简短的小练习,
a quick, little practice to help prepare your body, and your mind, for chaturanga.
一个快速的小练习,可以帮助你为四柱支撑式做好身体和心理上的准备。
Chaturanga can be this, sort-of like, panic thing for a lot of people.
很多人听到四柱支撑式可能觉得有点害怕。
So, here are three things that we're gonna practice today to just help build strength and integrity in the body,
那我们今天将练习三个部分,来帮助增强身体的力量和协调性,
so that we can perform chaturanga one day, with ease, and with a happy mind, and body, and heart.
这样我们有朝一日就能轻松愉快地完成四柱支撑式。
Let's hop on the mat and learn it.
那我们就来到垫子上学习吧。
Alright, to begin we're going to come to all fours today.
好,我们先四肢着地。
The first thing we're gonna learn is called hovering cat.
我们要学习的第一个练习叫做悬停猫式。
So, you'll come to a table top position and just check in first with your foundation,
我们来到桌面姿势,先看看我们的根基是否牢固,
pressing up and out of the palms, pressing to the tops of the feet,
向上向外按压手掌,按压脚尖,
and we travel up to check in with our alignment,
然后我们向上看看,让身体保持一条直线,
making sure the wrists are directly underneath the shoulders, knees directly underneath the hip points.
确保手腕位于肩膀正下方,膝盖位于臀部正下方。
So we combine those two here in table top position. Now, what's our action?
我们将这两个动作合并成桌面姿势。现在我们该做什么了?
Drawing the navel up, making sure that the neck is nice and long.
收腹,确保脖子伸长。
So the gaze is straight down, perhaps.
目光向下。
We draw the shoulders away from the ears, so rather than clenching here, we create space.
我们的肩膀要远离耳朵,我们不要缩成这样,而是要创造空间。
Now, we take a deep breath in, and on an exhale, I engage the core, I wake up my center by lifting the kneecaps.
现在我们深吸一口气,然后呼气,我锻炼了核心部分,并通过抬起膝盖来唤醒自己的中心。
Now, it doesn't have to be a big lift here.
这里不用进行大幅度的提升。
It can just be a small hover, and that's all you really need to check in with the body.
它可能只是一个小悬停,而这正是你需要锻炼的地方。
Now, things are wanna break down really fast.
现在身体各部位都快要松懈。
See if you can, instead of letting things break down, you can go through your checklist,
不要垮塌,而是检查各个部位,
finding integrity by perhaps drawing the navel up towards the lower back,
通过收腹来锻炼协调性,
by maybe letting the tailbone lengthen down, almost as if you're tucking the pelvis here.
还要让尾骨变长,就像收腹一样。
Again, we already talked about drawing the shoulders away from the ears.
同样地,我们已经说过要让肩膀远离耳朵。
Instead of collapsing into the wrists here, I'm pressing up and out of the palms.
我不是塌陷到手腕这里,而是在向上向外按压手掌。
I take one more breath here, and then exhale, release. Great!
我再吸一口气,然后呼气,释放。很好!
Curl the toes under. Walk it back for a rest. Yeah!
弯曲脚趾,回去休息一下。耶!
Take a second to maybe loop the wrists if that feels good.
如果觉得还可以的话,请花一点时间活动下手腕。
You can kinda breathe into the feet here, and get your money's worth. A little yoga for the feet moment.
你可以活动一下脚,让脚做个瑜伽。
Let's take a deep breath in, and on an exhale, we let it go.
深吸一口气,然后呼气。
And then we dive back onto all fours for more.
然后我们再回到四肢着地。
Alright, let's try again. Again, going through our checklist, alignment, action, drawing that navel up towards the spine.
好,我们再试一次。检查各个部位,保持直线,做动作,收腹。
Couple of things, since I can't be there in real life with you, at this moment.
一定要做几个动作。我现在没法和你们在一起,没法查看你们的动作。
Tendency is for us to kinda forget about the neck.
我们可能会忘记脖子的姿势。
We're either here or we're here and I want us to be considering, again the neck a nice, long extension of this line of the spine.
我们可能会这样或者这样,我们要考虑一下,脖子所在的位置是脊柱线的延伸。
So check in with that before you even let the knees hover.
在膝盖悬停之前先看一下。

The other thing is, the belly usually, there's a tendency here, especially in the gals, to drop.

另一件事是,腹部通常有下降的趋势,尤其是女生更会出现这种情况。
So, see if you can tuck the pelvis, and draw the navel up towards the lower back.
看看是否可以收拢骨盆,还要收腹。
Then, another tendency is to kind of let the shoulder blades just kind of collapse in, back body is not awake.
然后,你们的肩胛骨也有可能塌陷,后身还未唤醒。
This is more common in men, but this is a great tip for everyone, to press up and out of the palms,
这对于男生来说很常见,但这对每个人而言都是个很好的建议,那就是向上向外按压手掌,
draw the shoulders away from the ear lobes, to open the chest,
肩膀远离耳垂,打开胸部,
and then see if you can broaden through your upper back so that we're not collapsing into the shoulder joints here.
然后看看自己是否可以伸展上背部,防止我们塌陷到肩关节。
But rather, lifting up, finding that energetic lift up.
我们要感觉到精力充沛。
So after all that, and that was a lot. I do realize. We'll take a deep breath in and exhale.
我意识到自己的精力很旺盛,我们深吸一口气,然后呼气。
Try again. Let the knees hover. Going through our checklist.
再试一次,让膝盖悬停,检查身体各个部位。
Again, everyone's different. You might notice a shake here, or a little tremble in the body.
每个人都是不一样的,你可能会有些晃动或身体有些颤抖。
That's prana, the energy moving throughout the body, waking up those muscles.
那就是能量,能量在整个身体中移动,唤醒那些肌肉。
Use this as an opportunity to deepen the breath, even if it sounds like this.
以此为契机进行一次深呼吸,即使会发出这样的声音。
Alright, and gently release. Curl the toes under. Walk it back for a rest.
好,轻轻释放,弯曲脚趾,回去休息一下。
Alright, let's do one more. Three of them, we got this! Here we go. Diving back to all fours.
好,我们再来做一遍。三个动作!开始了。四肢着地。
Finding our table top position, inhale in, on an exhale, a small hover, a barely lift.
来到桌面位置,吸气,呼气,悬停,稍微抬起。
Again, so we're not lifting super-duper high, but just enough, and that's all it takes.
我们并不是要提得很高,高度足够就可以。
Imagine you're in a plank pose here. Visualize. Imagine what this feels like as you hover. Imagine what it might do to your plank.
想象一下你在这里做平板支撑,想象一下悬停的感觉,想象一下这会对平板支撑有什么影响。
I guess I'm trying to say, visualize what's happening internally.
我想说的是想象身体内部发生的变化。
Inhale in, and on an exhale, release. Great! Awesome, guys!
吸气,然后呼气,释放。棒极了!
Take a second to roll the wrists, and then shake it out.
花几秒钟来活动手腕,然后摇晃一下。
Alright, the second thing we're gonna do is a little vinyasa.
好,我们要做的第二个练习是流瑜伽。
So, we're gonna start on all fours, table top position. Find your integrity.
我们从四肢着地的桌面姿势开始,寻找身体的协调性。
And then this time, we're gonna walk the knees towards the midline.
这次,我们用膝盖沿着中线走。
So walk your knees into center, and find yourself in a half plank here.
让膝盖来到中间,在这里做半平板支撑。
So the wrists are directly underneath the shoulders, but I'm able to tuck my pelvis.
手腕放在肩膀正下方,但是我可以收腹。
I might even lift my toes and my ankles here, for fun.
我甚至可能会在这里抬高脚趾和脚踝来娱乐一下。
This is also, sometimes, just kind of helps me when I lift my toes, helps me remember to tuck my pelvis.
有时候,当我抬起脚趾时,这让我记得要收腹。
So take a deep breath in here, and exhale out.
深吸一口气,然后呼出。
Just kind of finding the half plank here. This nice, long line from the crown of the head to the tip of the tailbone.
在这里做半平板支撑,从头顶到尾骨呈直线状。
My shirt's kinda bagging here today, but I'm drawing my navel in towards my spine.
我的衣服今天有点松,但我正在试着收腹。
And then I'm gonna draw my shoulders away from the ears, and look forward.
然后我要让肩膀远离耳朵,向前看。
Take a deep breath in on an exhale.
深吸一口气,呼气。
Bend the elbows, keep them hugging in towards the side body, bend them halfway. Then inhale, press back up.
弯曲肘部。然后吸气,回去。
Then we're gonna send it back, curling the toes under, into kind of pranam here, or a child's pose variation.
我们回到原来的姿势,弯曲脚趾,做祈祷式或儿童式变式。
Then we come back to half plank. Inhale in. Look forward, gaze is forward, chin is lifting.
然后我们回到半平板支撑。吸气,向前看,向前凝视,抬起下巴。
Exhale. Hugging the elbows in to the side body, we slowly lower down, halfway.
呼气,肘部弯曲,我们慢慢降低。
Inhale. Press back up. All 10 fingerprints, pressing down strong.
吸气,按压,用全部10根手指用力向下按压。
And exhale, we send it back. Pranam. Forehead might release to the mat here.
然后呼气,我们回去。做祈祷式,额头贴到垫子上。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
hover ['hʌvə]

想一想再看

vi. 盘旋,翱翔,徘徊
n. 盘旋,翱翔,徘

 
collapse [kə'læps]

想一想再看

n. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌
v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解

联想记忆
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词

联想记忆
exhale [eks'heil]

想一想再看

v. 呼气,发出,散发

联想记忆
deepen ['di:pən]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 加深,使 ... 强烈 vi. 加深

 
energetic [.enə'dʒetik]

想一想再看

adj. 精力旺盛的,有力的,能量的

联想记忆
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从
n. 弯曲,弯

 
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。