手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第36期:肯达尔·詹娜给闺蜜起绰号(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Kendall Jenner. Hi! I came here to ask you 73 questions very, very quickly.

嘿,肯达尔·詹娜。嗨!我是来问你73个问题的,采访过程很快的。
Let's do it, come on in. Alright.
开始吧,进来吧。好吧。
So, here we are in the home you grew up in. Yeah.
你是在这里从小长到大的?是的。
How often do you hang out here? Not too often anymore.
你多久来一次这里?不会太频繁了。
What's your favorite memory in this home? Sneaking out late.
在这个家里你最喜欢的回忆是什么?很晚才溜出去。
What's your favorite holiday to celebrate in this home? Christmas.
在这个家里你最喜欢庆祝什么节日?圣诞节。
Okay, what is the most absurd nickname that someone has ever given you?
好吧,有人给你起过的最荒谬的绰号是什么?
Killa, but I haven't been called that since high school.
Killa,但我从高中起就没人这么叫过我了。
What was your first job? Dog walking.
你的第一份工作是什么?遛狗。
What's something about you that you wish more people focused on?
你希望更多的人关注你的什么方面?
My ass. What scares you the most? Losing someone.
我的臀部。你最害怕的是什么?失去一个人。
What angers you the most? Delayed flights.
你最生气的是什么?航班延误。
What makes you laugh the most? My friend Tyler.
谁会让你笑得最开心?我的朋友泰勒。
What's your favorite curse word? What is going on there?
你最喜欢的诅咒词是什么?那里发生了什么事?
Mom, what are you doing? I'm doing a major renovation to your room.
妈妈,你在做什么?我正在装修你的房间。
But, what should I make it into? A planetarium.
但是,我该把房间装修成什么样子的呢?像天文馆那样。
So, what is modeling really like? A dream come true.
那么,成为模特到底是什么感觉呢?美梦成真的感觉。
Where is one place you like to go and not be recognized? The beach.
你想去哪一个地方却不被认出来?在海滩上。
Okay, so this is your mother's closet. Wow, that is an abundance of shoes. Yeah.
好吧,这是你妈妈的衣橱。哇,这鞋可真多啊。是的。
What's the precise number of shoes in that closet? 73, but only sneakers.
那个壁橱里鞋子的确切数量是多少?73双,但只有运动鞋。
That's a good number. Best fashion tip you learned from your mom? Always to take care of my things.
数字好凑巧哦。从你妈妈那里学到的最好的时尚秘诀是什么?总是要照顾好我的东西。
What is your must-have beauty product? Red lipstick.
你的必备美容产品是什么?红色唇膏。
What's the worst beauty trend you've ever tried? Plucking my eyebrows too much.
你试过的最糟糕的美容潮流是什么?把我的眉毛拔得太多了。
What's the worst fashion trend of all time? Wedge sneakers.
史上最糟糕的时尚趋势是什么?楔形运动鞋。
What's your morning beauty ritual? Drinking tons of water, and brushing my teeth.
你早上的美容仪式是什么?喝了很多水,刷牙。

肯达尔·詹娜

What's your spirit animal? Tupac Shakur. Kendall, let's do a quick touch-up.

你的灵魂伴侣是谁?图派克。肯达尔,让我们快速补一下妆。
Hi, okay. Do you have a secret beauty tip? Drinking tons of water.
嗨,好的。你有什么秘密美容秘诀吗?要补充很多水。
Do you have a secret hobby? Photography.
你有秘密爱好吗?摄影。
Do you have a secret? If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
你有什么秘密吗?如果我告诉你这已经不是秘密了。
Okay, good to go. Cool. What's the most expensive thing you've ever splurged on?
好的,很好。很酷。你买过的最贵的东西是什么?
My vintage car. What do you wear when nobody's watching? Nothing.
我的老爷车。没人在的时候你穿什么衣服?什么都不穿。
What is your favorite thing you've ever worn? Anything a little controversial.
你最喜欢穿什么?这个问题是有争议的。
Okay, here's an onslaught of sister questions. Okay.
好吧,这是一连串的关于姐妹的问题。好吧。
Who is your favorite sister right now? Khloe.
你现在最喜欢的妹妹是谁?科勒。
Who's your favorite to pose with at this current moment? All of them.
你现在最喜欢和谁合影?任何一个人。
Who is the funniest sibling, and why? I think Kylie, 'cause she's super sarcastic.
谁是最有趣的兄弟姐妹,为什么?我觉得是凯莉,因为她很爱挖苦人。
Who is the craziest sibling, and why? Drunk or sober?
谁是最疯狂的兄弟,为什么?要么喝醉的要么清醒的?
Who is the neediest sibling, and why? None of us.
谁是最需要帮助的兄弟,为什么?我们都不是。
We're all super independent women. Which sister's closet would you love to raid?
我们都是超级独立的女人。你想搜查哪个姐姐的衣橱?
Kim, always. What's one thing only you know about Kim?
金,一直都是她。只有你知道的关于金一件事是什么?
She can do almost anything with her toes. What's it like being an aunt?
她几乎能用脚趾做任何事。做阿姨是什么感觉?
Great, because I can give them back. If Kim has another kid, what should she call him or her?
太棒了,因为我可以回馈他们。如果金有了另一个孩子,她该怎么称呼他或她?
South? Can you name four other names that start with K?
“South”?你能说出其他四个以K开头的名字吗?
Kat, Katie, Karen, Kassandra. That works. Favorite movie of all time?
凯特,凯蒂,凯伦,凯姗德拉。不错,可以的。一直以来最喜欢的电影?
The Notebook. What movies made you cry the hardest and laugh the hardest?
《恋恋笔记本》。哪部电影最让你哭笑不得?
Cry the hardest: Marley and Me. And laugh the hardest: Bridesmaids.
哭得最厉害的是《马利和我》。笑得最厉害的是《伴娘》。
Okay, you can only dance to one song for the rest of your life,
好吧,如果你下半辈子只能听一首歌伴舞,
What song is it? Whitney Houston, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", of course.
那会是什么歌?当然是惠特妮·休斯顿的《与爱共舞》。
If you joined the Spice Girls, what would your name be?
如果你加入辣妹合唱团,你叫什么名字?
Kitten Spice. If your life was a song or movie, what would the title be?
小辣猫。如果你的生活是一首歌或一部电影,标题会是什么?
It Ain't As Easy As It Looks. Okay, what is the craziest time you've ever had with Gigi?
《它并不像看上去的那么容易》。好吧,你和吉吉·哈迪德最疯狂的一次是什么时候?
One time we were in Cannes and pulled an all-nighter and ended up in Monaco.
有一次,我们在戛纳彻夜狂欢,最后来到了摩纳哥。
What is your nickname for Gigi? Ouija.
你给吉吉起的绰号是什么?Ouija。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
abundance [ə'bʌndəns]

想一想再看

n. 丰富,充裕

联想记忆
precise [pri'sais]

想一想再看

adj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的

联想记忆
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
controversial [.kɔntrə'və:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 引起争论的,有争议的

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
sibling ['sibliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 兄弟姐妹

联想记忆
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
sober ['səubə]

想一想再看

adj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的

联想记忆
absurd [əb'sə:d]

想一想再看

adj. 荒唐的
n. 荒唐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。