Hey, guys. I'm here with Justin Bieber, and we're gonna play some hockey, or as they call it in Canada...?
大家好,我现在和比伯站在一起,我们将打冰球,或者他们在加拿大如何叫冰球?
Hockey. Really? Yeah. Okay, let's do this.
冰球,真的吗?好吧,让我们进入冰场。
Why do we need all this stuff? This is the dumbest thing. So, imagine a puck, which is like really hard,
我们为什么需要这些东西?这些太蠢了,你想象一个冰球,特别硬的那种,
you know, it's like what a puck is, right? Why do you look at me so dumb?
你知道冰球是啥对吧?你为什么那么傻傻地看着我?
Who's your favorite hockey player? Probably Alexander Nordique. He's cool?
你最喜欢的冰球运动员是谁?亚历山大·诺蒂科,他很棒吗?
No, I just made him up. He's not really a player.
不是,我编的名字,他不是一名球员。
There you go. You're all dressed up, ready to go? Yeah.
好吧,你穿好了,可以走了吧?好吧。
Actually, I'm not kidding. I have to go to the bathroom. I really do.
说真的,我想先去趟厕所,真的特别想。
So, you're gonna push off with your right and then push this way.
好吧,先迈右脚,向前滑动,之后在往这边。
This way. Do you feel like you're getting it? Oh, yeah.
这边,你现在觉得掌握了吗?没错。
Don't you feel like it? Oh, no. I think I'm getting it. I get it now.
你现在可以了吗?不行,我认为我在慢慢掌握,我现在掌握了。
It's like pizza, French fries, pizza, French fries. No, that's skiing.
很像是披萨,炸薯条,披萨,炸薯条,不是,那是滑冰。
So that has nothing to...You keep going backwards. I don't know why you keep going... That's so weird.
这个和那个没关系...你继续往后走,我不知道你为啥继续...太奇怪了。
So, you're gonna go red line, stop, blue line, stop, red line, stop, all the way down.
然后你跑到红线处,停住,蓝线处,停住,红线,停住,跑到最后面。
Then all the way back. So go ahead. Go. Red line. Yeah. Stop. Alright, come back to the blue line.
然后再回来,该你了,走,红线,停住,好的,再回到蓝线。
Alright, stop. Yep. Then you go all the way down. All the way down. Stand up. Just pull me.
好的,停住,嗯嗯,之后往前走,一直往前走,站住,拉住我。
Whoo! We made it. So, you're gonna go in and out of the pylons, go outside, inside, outside, inside, outside.
哦哦,我们做到了,然后我们做进出电缆塔的练习,走外面,进入,走外面,进入,外面。
You got this. Easy peasy. Here we go, dudes. Yo, dudes, what's up?
你明白了吗,很简单,我来了兄弟,我来咯。
Alright, Wait. I have an idea. I have an idea. Okay. Can you just stand here for one second?
好的,等一下,我有个主意,我有个主意,好的,你可否站在这里一下?
Inside, outside. Inside, outside. Inside, outside. So, I'm gonna show you how to do a simple backhand shot.
里面,外面,里面,外面,里面,外面,我将向你展示如何做简单的反手击球。
Why don't we do backhand shots and backhanded compliments, okay? Sure. Why not?
你为什么不做一个反手的,然后再讽刺性恭维我一下,好吧,为什么不呢?
Have you lost weight? You look a lot better than the last time I seen you.
你减肥了吗?我觉得你比我上次见到你的时候好点。
I really like your mustache. I love that it's not quite skeevy.
我真的很喜欢你的胡子,因为不是那么让人不悦。
Alright, it's shootout time. This is our goalie Rob. We have five pucks. Whoever gets the most in wins.
好了,我们到了点球时间,这是我们的球门罗布,我们有五个球,谁打入最多谁获胜。
We're going head-to-head, stick-to-stick. Don't say that. Head-to-head or stick-to-stick? Neither.
我们针尖对麦芒,一场焦灼的比赛,不要这么说,针尖对麦芒?或者是焦灼的比赛?都不说。
Here comes the Irishman. Here we go. Alright. Ee-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo. Stay up, Jimmy.
我来了爱尔兰人,来了,哦哦哦,停稳吉米,停稳。
Stay up and...Yeah! Oh, well... What you got, Justin?
停稳,哦哦,好的,看看你的了,贾斯丁?
Oh, my gosh. We're rolling? Oh, we cut. You're over there. Cut. God dang it!
老天啊,球在滚动?进球了,球在那里,进球,见鬼了!
I still can't score. Good luck. Oh! That's gonna haunt your dreams.
我还是得不了分,祝你好运,哦哦,这将成为你的噩梦。
Baby..Shark doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo... Baby shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo... Baby shark. Baby shark!
鲨鱼宝宝到处跑...嘟嘟嘟嘟....嘟嘟嘟嘟....鲨鱼宝宝,嘟嘟嘟嘟....嘟嘟嘟嘟....鲨鱼宝宝,鲨鱼宝宝!
Oh, my gosh! Oh! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You are so good.
老天啊,老天啊,老天啊,你太棒了。
O Canada.. Our home and native land... True patriot love..In all thy sons command..
啊加拿大,我们的家园与故土!你的儿女,忠诚爱国。
You are the best, Justin Bieber!
你太棒了,贾斯汀·比伯。