Michael, I've known you since you were a child.
迈克尔,在你还是个孩子的时候我就知道你了。
You have a gift. You always have.
你有一种天赋。一直都有。
If there's an answer to your disease, you'll find it.
如果你身上的病有办法治好,你一定能找到的。
I should have died years ago.
我本应该在多年以前就死了。
Why am I still here if not to fix this?
如果治不好,我为什么还活着?
I have a rare blood disease... and I'm running out of time.
我患有一种罕见的血液疾病...并且时日无多了。
This could be my last chance.
这可能是我最后的机会了。
You're up to something, what is it?
你在计划着某个事情,是什么?
It's not exactly legal.
这并不完全合法。
I don't want to see you get hurt more than you already have.
我不想看到你受到比现在更多的伤痛。
This would be a cure.
也许这是一种治愈方法。
At what cost?
代价是什么?
Michael, what's happening?
迈克尔,发生什么事情了?
I went from dying. I feel more alive than ever.
我经历了死亡。变得比以前更有活力。
Increased strength and speed.
力量和速度得到了大幅提升。
The ability to use echolocation.
具备使用回声定位的能力。
Even overpowering the urge to consume blood.
甚至压制住了嗜血的冲动。
How far are we allowed to go to fix something that's broken?
为了修复某些东西,我们的底线在哪里?
Until the remedy is worse than the disease.
直到治疗比疾病更可怕。
Michael Morbius. Got tired of doing a whole good guy thing, huh?
迈克尔·莫比亚斯。厌倦了做一个好人可以做的事情了吗?
What's up, Doc?
博士,出了什么事?