手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大脑洞开的生命奇想 > 正文

从不曾被爱过会怎么样

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there! Welcome to Life Noggin!

欢迎来到大脑洞开的生命奇想!

There's nothing like Valentine's Day to let you feel the pain of being alone.

再没有像情人节这样的日子一样,能让你感到孤独的痛苦。

Why'd you have to go off searching for that magical microphone?

你为什么要去找那个神奇的麦克风?

I haven't heard from you in weeks! Huh? Could it be!?

我好几个星期没有你的消息了!嗯?可能吗!?

Oh, hey Triangle Bob. You don't have a date for Valentine's Day either?

嘿,三角鲍勃。你情人节也没有约会?

Well, You know what that means! Pity Party at an All You Can Eat sushi restaurant until we can't function! Haha! Hooray!

你知道那是什么意思!在一个“寿司自助餐厅”的同情聚会,直到我们不能运作!哈哈!万岁!

Whether it's the friendly kind, the familial kind, or the romantic kind,

无论是友情的那种爱,家庭爱的那种,还是浪漫的那种爱,

times like these get me thinking of what life would be like if you never were loved at all.

像情人节这样的时光都让我思考,如果你从未被爱过,生活会是什么样子。

I love being dramatic for science! As it turns out, receiving love seems to have a significant impact on your life and development.

我喜欢为科学而变得戏剧化!事实证明,接受爱似乎对你的生活和发展有重大影响。

A 2010 study from the Duke University Medical School found that the love and affection

2010年杜克大学医学院的一项研究发现,

that you get early on in life can positively affect you later on.

你在人生早期得到的这种爱和情感会对你以后的人生产生积极的影响。

Following 500 people from when they were infants until they were in their 30s,

共500人参加此项研究,时间从他们婴儿时期到三十多岁,

the researchers saw that when babies had very affectionate and attentive mothers,

研究人员发现,当婴儿有非常慈爱和细心的母亲时,

they were more likely to grow up to be happier, more resilient, and less anxious.

这些婴儿长大后更有可能更快乐,更有韧性,更少焦虑。

On the reverse side of things, a review in Scientific American talked about how children who were starved of individual attention

与此相反,根据《科学美国人》上的一篇评论,与那些与父母同住的人相比,

and grew up in deprived environments had higher cortisol levels than those who lived with their parents.

那些缺乏个人关注、在贫困的环境中长大的儿童的皮质醇水平更高。

A lot of this was attributed to the lack of physical contact.

这在很大程度上归因于缺乏身体接触。

You see, physical affection is actually really important for humans.

你看,身体上的爱抚对人类来说真的很重要。

This doesn't need to be super intimate or anything. I don't wanna get demonetized.

这不需要特别亲密之类的。我不想搞得妖魔化。

Even just a good hug can go a long way! In fact, hugging is known to be a very comforting and communicative type of touch.

即使只是一个好的拥抱也能有很大的帮助!事实上,拥抱被认为是一种非常舒适和交流型的接触。

You know what, go ahead and hug the mop! I won't get in the way of affection and comfort!

你知道吗,去拥抱拖把吧!我不会妨碍爱情和安慰的!

According to healthline, it's been said that you need at least 4 hugs a day at a bare minimum to get your requirements for physical affection,

根据健康热线的说法,你每天至少需要4个拥抱才能满足你的身体爱抚,

with 8 or more hugs being what you should aim for.

8个或更多的拥抱是你的目标。

从不曾被爱过会怎么样.png

Basically, the more hugs, the better! You know, unless the person you're hugging has a bad BO.

基本上,拥抱越多越好!你知道,除非你拥抱的人有严重的狐臭。

Ha! Just kidding. I don't have a nose, so I can't actually smell anything.

开玩笑啦。我没有鼻子,所以我闻不到任何东西。

Can't really feel anything either? Is life just a simulation?

也感觉不到什么吗?生命只是一个模拟吗?

Boy, this spicy tuna roll is really hitting me hard!

这个辛辣的金枪鱼卷真让我难受!

For my IRL peeps, there are a bunch of benefits from getting hugs on the regular.

现实生活中来说,经常拥抱有很多好处。

As an example, one 2014 study reported that receiving hugs might help boost your immune system, lowering your susceptibility to infectious diseases.

例如,2014年的一项研究报告称,拥抱可能有助于增强你的免疫系统,降低你对传染病的易感性。

Another study published in 2018 found that when people received hugs that they were less affected by interpersonal conflict.

2018年发表的另一项研究发现,当人们得到拥抱时,他们受到人际冲突的影响较小。

What's cool is that the positive effects weren't dependent on the gender of the hugger or if the hug had a familial, platonic, or romantic context.

有趣的是,这种积极的影响并不取决于拥抱者的性别,也不取决于拥抱是否具有家庭、柏拉图式的或浪漫的背景。

And while hugging can have a bunch of different contexts, kissing — which is far more tied to romance — also has been linked to a slew of benefits.

拥抱可以有很多不同的含义,而亲吻——与浪漫联系更紧密——也有很多好处。

It might help boost your immune system, help you relieve stress, and may even offer some relief for menstrual cramps.

它可能有助于增强你的免疫系统,帮助你缓解压力,甚至可能缓解经期痉挛。

So, putting this all together, it looks like never receiving love —

所以,综上所述,如果从来没有收到爱——

especially the physical kind — would likely have a detrimental impact on your life.

尤其是身体上的这种——可能会对你的生活产生有害的影响。

my question to you is, do you think love is important to living a happy life, or are you someone who just doesn't need it.

我的问题是,你认为爱对幸福生活很重要,还是你根本不需要它。

Heck, some people don't even want it, that's just the way they're wired baby!

见鬼,有些人甚至不想要它,这就是他们的方式,宝贝!

If you're comfortable with sharing, lemme know in the comment section below!

如果你愿意分享,请在下面的评论区告诉我!

Why do i feel like a special announcement is about to happen? Hmm? Oh what's this?

为什么我觉得一个特别的公告即将开始?嗯?这是什么?

Was i finally invited to super anime sword fighters ultimate?

我终于被邀请去超级动漫终极剑士了吗?

*blocko mumbles* penpals *blocko continues to mumble*

宝高咕哝 笔友 宝高继续咕哝

Wow!It's even better than a copyrighted video game franchise! It's a tour! Yes, you heard that right!

哇!它甚至比一个受版权保护的电子游戏更好!这是一次旅行!是的,你没听错!

I'm going on a multi city tour with some of my other YouTube friends from all over,

我要和油管上来自世界各地的朋友一起去各个城市旅游,

and we're playing drawing games together live on stage!

我们会在舞台上一起玩绘画游戏!

Hence the name pen pals! We have Emirichu, Illymation, Gingerpale, and Coolman Coffeedan!

因此得名笔友!我们有惠美梨、伊利、姜珮、柯菲丹!

Technically my friend Pat is hosting, but he sounds just like me, so i'm sure it's gonna be okay.

严格来说是我的朋友帕特在主持,但他听起来和我很像,所以肯定不错。

I'll be backstage watching the whole thing happen! We're hitting these cities right over here!

我会在后台看着一切!我们要袭击这些城市!

You should get tickets right away before they sellout!

你应该在票卖完之前马上去买票!

You get to control what we draw because it's improv!

你可以控制我们画什么,因为它是即兴的!

Anything can happen, and no show is going to be the same!

任何事情都有可能发生,没有哪个会是一样的!

I am so excited to be there with my animator friends and i hope to see you there!

我很兴奋能和我的动画师朋友们去那里,我希望能在那里见到你们!

As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin, don't forget to keep on thinking!

我是宝高,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想,思考不要停!

Circlia i miss you! Come home!

圆脸娜我想你!回家吧!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mumble ['mʌmbl]

想一想再看

v. 喃喃而语,咕哝
n. 喃喃而语,咕哝

联想记忆
resilient [ri'ziliənt]

想一想再看

adj. 适应力强的,有弹力的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
detrimental [.detri'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 有害的 n. 有害的人或事

联想记忆
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
slew [slu:]

想一想再看

n. 沼地,极多,回转 n. 大量,许多 v. 使转,扭

联想记忆
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失败,倒档
adj. 反面的

联想记忆
relieve [ri'li:v]

想一想再看

v. 减轻,救济,解除

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。