These remote controlled race cars are not controlled by fingers, but with the mind. The winner of this race is Jorge Recinos.
这些远程控制的赛车不是用手指操控的,而是用思维,赛车的获胜者是乔治·雷斯诺斯。
Just focus on my car and it was really amazing.
只关注于我的赛车,感觉真的很棒,
In a separate race, this person won, with his eyes closed. The key is this headband by BrainCo.
再另一个比赛上,这个人赢了,他闭着眼比赛,但关键是“BrainCo”公司发明的头戴。
It reads the electrical activity of the user's brain through specially developed sensors using hydrogel material.
它可以阅读使用者的脑电活动,通过特别研发的传感器,这种传感器使用的是水凝胶材料。
It's measuring the user's ability to focus with the goal of helping a person learn to better focus or relax says BrainCo's Max Newlon.
它可以评估用户专注的能力,目的是帮助人们学会更好地关注,或是放松,这是公司的麦克斯·纽伦所说。
If you're really focused, your brain activity looks a certain way.
如果你真的很关注,你的大脑活动会呈现一种模式。
If you're really calm and relaxed, you can imagine that perhaps your brain activity looks a little different.
如果你真的很镇定和放松,你或许可以想象你的大脑活动会有一些不同。
So we're picking up on these differences and quantifying them on a scale from 0 being super relaxed all the way to 100,
所以我们挑出了这些不同,并将它们进行量化,0的意思是非常放松,一直到100。
which is like the most engaged you've ever been.
那就等同于你注意力最集中的时候。
Electrical signals can also be sensed and interpreted through the muscles with this prosthetic limb.
我们可以察觉到电信号,通过假肢将信号通过肌肉诠释出来。
It includes a processor and sensor that allows Mincheng Ni to move these fingers with his mind.
假肢包括一个处理器,一个传感器,这允许倪敏成通过思维移动手指。
I can look at it, and every finger starts moving. It's amazing, hard to imagine.
我可以看着它,每一个手指都开始移动,太棒了,难以想象。
This type of brain computer interface technology is how humans will be interacting with machines in the future says Newlon.
纽伦认为,这种大脑-计算机界面技术是未来人机互动的方式。
Technology, maybe decades ago, we manipulated it with our hands. Think about a light switch.
或许数十年前,我们操控的技术是通过双手,想象一个点灯开关。
Then we had the iPhone and so touch screen right? The integration between humans and technology is a bit more smooth.
之后我们有了苹果手机,触摸屏对吧?这种人类和技术的融合变得愈发平坦。
Now we're all using voice. What's the temperature? It's 12 degrees celsius outside.
如今我们都在使用声音,多少度?外面12摄氏度。
So what's the next step? The next step is going right from my brain,
那么下一步是什么?下一步是直接从大脑输出。
right from my intentions into the outside world. This prosthetic and race is a glimpse of what's to come.
从我们的意识进入外面的世界,这个假肢和赛车是对未来的展望。
Elizabeth Lee, VOA news, Los Angeles
伊丽莎白·李,VOA新闻洛杉矶报道