Natasha, my sister.
娜塔莎,我的姐姐。
After all this time. What brings you home?
经历这些之后。什么风把你吹回家了?
I'm on the run.
我在逃亡。
I was trying to do something good.
我一直想做点好事。
Be more than just a trained killer.
而不只限于是一个训练有素的杀手。
You're fooling yourself.
你在自欺欺人吧。
We are still both trained killers.
我们依然还是训练有素的杀手。
We have unfinished business.
我们还有未完成的事情。
Who's we?
我们是指谁?
Still fits.
还算合身。
Family... Back together again.
一家人...又一次团圆了。
You got fat.
你变胖了。
It's mainly water weight.
就是有些水肿罢了。
There's a new world of Widows. New enemies.
这是一个新的世界。有了新的劲敌。
I'm done running from my past.
我不想再逃避过去了。
Who the hell is that guy?
那家伙到底是谁?