手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大脑洞开的生命奇想 > 正文

导致脱发的疾病!

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there! Welcome to Life Noggin.

大家好!欢迎来到脑洞大开的生命奇想。

Hair loss can be a sensitive topic for a lot of people.

脱发对很多人来说都是一个敏感的话题。

While certain life events and old age can lead to hair loss,

尽管生活中特定的事情和变老可导致脱发,

sometimes it can be caused by a health condition. One such condition is alopecia areata.

但是有时候一种健康问题可导致脱发。这个问题就是斑秃。

Alopecia areata is a condition that can cause your hair to fall out more than normal.

斑秃是一种会导致你的头发比正常情况下脱落得更多的状况。

The average person can pretty easily lose up to around 100 pieces of hair a day from their scalp, with most of that growing back.

正常人每天很容易从他们的头皮上脱落大约100根头发,其中大部分又长了回来。

Alopecia areata is when that hair loss gets more significant and you have trouble getting that hair to grow back.

斑秃是指脱发变得更加严重,你很难让头发重新长出来。

The amount of hair that falls out varies from person to person,

头发脱落的数量因人而异,

but it can be anything from small, rather unnoticeable patches,

但它可以是任何小的,相当不明显的斑块,

to greater amounts of hair loss as the patches increase in size and connect with each other.

到因斑块的增大和彼此的连接导致的更大量的脱发。

We often think of this as hair loss relating to what's on top of your head,

我们通常认为这是与头顶有关的脱发,

but this condition can also include hair loss in places like your eyebrows and eyelashes,

但这种情况也可能包括眉毛和睫毛等部位的减少,

as well as your face and other parts of your body.

以及你的脸和身体的其他部分的毛发减少。

According to the National Alopecia Areata Foundation, this condition is fairly common,

根据国家斑秃基金会,斑秃相当普遍,

affecting as many as 6.8 million Americans with a lifetime risk of 2.1%.

影响多达680万美国人,终生患病风险为2.1%。

While there is no cure, symptoms can come and go.

虽然目前还没有治愈的方法,但症状可能会反复出现。

It might develop slowly, then go away for a few years before coming back.

它可能发展缓慢,然后消失几年再回来。

Alopecia areata can lead to alopecia totalis, where you lose all of the hair on your scalp,

斑秃可导致全秃,你会失去所有的头发,

or alopecia universalis, where you have total hair loss.

或者普秃,你会完全脱发。

Generally, when and if your hair ever does grow back, it might fall out again later on.

一般来说,当你的头发重新长出来的时候,它可能会在以后再次脱落。

It often first shows up with children, but can begin in any age group.

它通常首先出现在儿童身上,但也可能出现在任何年龄段。

So why does any of this happen? To answer that, we gotta take a look at your immune system.

为什么会这样呢?为了回答这个问题,我们需要看看你的免疫系统。

导致脱发的疾病!.jpg

Alopecia areata usually develops as a result of your immune system attacking your hair follicles, which ultimately results in hair loss.

斑秃通常是免疫系统攻击毛囊的结果,最终导致脱发。

In this way, alopecia areata is considered an autoimmune disorder.

因此,斑秃被认为是一种自身免疫性疾病。

That puts it in a group of other conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, and Graves' disease.

这就把它归入了类风湿关节炎、1型糖尿病和格雷夫斯病等一类疾病。

Autoimmune disorders are basically when your own body ends up attacking itself,

自身免疫性疾病基本上是当你的身体最终攻击自己时,

leading to an often chronic condition where symptom management is the main treatment.

导致一种常以症状管理为主要治疗手段的慢性疾病。

When it comes to alopecia areata,

对斑秃的情况来说,

treatment can include things like topical agents that you rub into the affected area and steroid injections to help stimulate hair growth.

治疗方法包括在患处涂抹局部药物和注射类固醇来刺激头发生长。

A study that came out in 2015 reported that excimer lamps could be an effective treatment for alopecia areata, especially in people with severe cases.

2015年发表的一项研究报告称,准分子灯可能是治疗斑秃的有效方法,尤其是对重症患者。

In this study, they found that patients who received treatment with a 308-nm excimer lamp began to see improvements after 2 months.

在这项研究中,他们发现接受308nm准分子灯治疗的患者在2个月后开始出现改善。

Only mild side effects were noted, suggesting that the excimer lamp could be a safe alternative treatment for people with alopecia areata.

该治疗只导致了轻微的副作用,这表明准分子灯可能是一种安全的替代治疗脱发的人。

Alopecia areata isn't the only thing that can cause hair loss though.

斑秃并不是唯一导致脱发的原因。

Medical conditions like thyroid diseases or scalp infections can do it too.

甲状腺疾病或头皮感染等疾病也会导致脱发。

Hormonal changes can lead to temporary hair loss, like with pregnancy or menopause.

荷尔蒙的变化会导致暂时性的脱发,比如怀孕或更年期。

If you're taking medications to help treat conditions like cancer, depression, or high blood pressure,

如果你正在服用治疗癌症、抑郁症或高血压的药物,

you might also experience hair loss as well.

你也可能会出现脱发。

So do you have any other questions about hair that you want us to answer?

你还有其他关于头发的问题要我们回答吗?

Are you somebody that suffers from hair loss?

你是受脱发折磨的人吗?

if you're comfortable with sharing your story, let me know it in the comment section below!

如果你愿意分享你的故事,请在下面的评论区告诉我!

wanna watch even more life noggin?

想看更多的脑洞大开的生命奇想吗?

We'll there is this video we have on a rare syndrome that keeps your skin peeling forever. Check out this video.

这是一期关于一种罕见综合症的视频,这种疾病会让你的皮肤永远脱皮。看看这个视频吧。

Rather than being just a single thing,

脱皮综合征不是一个单一的情况,

peeling skin syndrome is a more general term for a group of rare inherited skin disorders

而是一组罕见的遗传性皮肤病的统称,

that are known for spontaneous and continual peeling of the skin.

以皮肤自发性持续脱皮而闻名。

As always, my name is Blocko, this has been life noggin, don't forget to keep on thinking!

我是宝高,这里是脑洞大开的生命奇想!不要忘记思考!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
spontaneous [spɔn'teiniəs]

想一想再看

adj. 自发的,自然产生的

联想记忆
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆
chronic ['krɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 长期的,慢性的,惯常的

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
continual [kən'tinjuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不断的,频繁的

 
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。