First up, take a look at this photo of President Trump.
第一,来看看小特的照片。
Oh, come on. This meme says when ur friends ignores your text then posts a story on Instagram.
哦,老天啊,他的梗是当你的朋友忽略你的短信,然后你将故事放在Instagram上。
It's like, "Ahh. So you are...Next, here's a photo of Pete Buttigieg.
很像是...嗯嗯,所以你....下一个是皮特·布蒂吉格的照片。
His meme is called when your boss makes a joke while he is holding your paycheck.
他的梗是,你的老板一边讲笑话,一边手里拿着你的工资。
I love that... Yeah. I love it. Here's that same photo of President Trump again.
我喜欢这个,我喜欢这个,下一个依然是小特的那张照片。
This meme says when the Law & Order crime scene background actor refuses to tone it down.
他的梗是,当《法律与秩序》犯罪现场的背景演员拒绝降低声音。
Cut! Here's a....Thank you. Here's another photo of President Trump, this time with Indian Prime Minister Modi.
停!这个是...谢谢,下一个是小特的另一张照片,这次是和印度总理莫迪。
This meme is called when he goes in for the first bump, you go in for the high-five, and it turns into an awkward bro hug.
他的梗是,他本来是要和你两掌对击的,但你却伸出了要举手击掌的动作,结果变成了尴尬的兄弟拥抱。
You complete me? Next is a photo of Prince Harry. His meme is called when u successfully fold ur fitted bed sheet.
只有你让我完美?下一张是哈里王子的照片,他的梗是你成功地叠起了你的床单。
Yeah! Come on. That's a hard thing to do. Never done it.
没错,太棒了,干这个不容易,从来没错过。
Here's a photo of a monkey. This meme says when u said you're not hungary but then u see your friend's cheese fries.
下一个是一张猴子照片,梗是当你说你不饿时,你看到了你朋友的芝士薯条。
Eee! Boink! Here's that Trump photo one more time. This one is called when you accidentally inhale a wasp.
见鬼!胜利!下一个又是小特。它的梗是,当你不经意间吸入了一只黄蜂。
Next is a photo of Elizabeth Warren. Her meme is called when you go to the PTA meeting
下一张是沃伦的,她的梗是当你参加董事会,
and Steve is wearing his extra-tight Khakis. Ooh. Bow-wow. Chinos!
发现史蒂夫穿着超紧身卡其裤,哦哦,斜纹布裤。
And finally, here's a photo of two dogs.
最后一个是两只狗的照片。
There meme says when you and your co-workers quit on the same day.
它的梗是你和你的同事同一天辞职。
"Let's go!" That was "This Week in Memes."
一起走吧,这就是本周的梗环节。