Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "step up", from the film "Spider-Man: Far From Home".
我们今天的短语是step up,出自电影《蜘蛛侠:英雄远征》。
Everywhere I go, I see his face. I just really miss him.
无论我到哪里,我都会看到他的脸。我真的很想念他。
This action film is the latest of Marvel Comics movies about superheroes.
这部动作片是漫威关于超级英雄的最新电影。
American Peter Parker, is on vacation in Europe, when there is a crisis.
美国人彼得·帕克正在欧洲度假,这时发生了一场危机。
Listen for the words "step up".
留意听一下step up这个短语。
Saving the world requires sacrifice. Sometimes people die.
拯救世界需要牺牲。有时会有人死去。
The world needs the next Iron Man.
这个世界需要下一个钢铁侠。
Are you going to step up or not?
你到底要不要挺身而出?
What do you think "step up" means?
你觉得step up是什么意思?
Said you need to move up or take responsibility?
是说你要向前移动,还是要承担责任?
Listen again, did you have the right answer?
再听一遍,你知道正确答案了吗?
Are you going to step up or not?
你到底要不要挺身而出?
The answer is take responsibility.
答案是承担责任。
Peter Parker is being asked to come forward and do what he can to help save the world.
彼得·帕克被要求挺身而出,尽其所能拯救世界。
He wanted to stay on vacation, but his help as spiderman was needed.
他想继续度假,但人们需要他作为蜘蛛侠的帮助。
It is not just heroes who step up, many times it is just everyday people who step up and step in to help others.
不仅仅是英雄会挺身而出,很多时候是普通人站出来出手帮助别人。
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Anne Ball.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》。我是安妮·鲍尔。