Do you notice anything different about the soup?
你有留意到汤有什么不同吗?
Is this a quiz? If I get it right, do I get another bowl of soup?
这是测验吗?如果我答对了,我还能再来一碗汤吗?
I want you to get it right. That means what I did worked.
你必须要回答正确。这意味着我所做的有体现了。
I'm going to get it wrong on purpose then.
那我就故意答错好了。
For once in your life, can you be bloody normal?
这辈子就这一次,你能正常点儿吗?
I am normal, very normal.
我很正常,非常正常。
We need tomato juice. I like tomato juice.
我们需要番茄汁。我喜欢番茄汁。
Why don't you just eat more tomatoes?
你为什么不多吃点番茄呢?
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Tom, can you come up here?
汤姆,你能过来一下吗?
We should have left earlier. It's only a fish.
我们应该早点走。它只是一条鱼。
You still have to feed it.
你还是要喂它啊。
Or flush it.
或者冲走它。
I'll flush you.
那我就会把你给冲走。
There isn't a moment I won't be there with you.
我会一刻不停地陪在你身边。
Any particular style today, madam?
夫人,今天有什么特别的款式吗?
It suits you. No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't.
它适合你。不,不适合。不,不适合。
Too hot. Tea cozy? No!
太热了。茶壶套吗?不是!
I had this feeling that, if I can get through it all would somehow change me.
我有一种感觉,如果我能熬过这一切,我将会有所改变。
I don't think it has. I don't think I want it to.
我认为不会的。我想我不需要所谓的改变。