Help! I'm lost in here!
救命!我迷路了!
Did you hear that? Is someone out there?
你听到了吗?外面是有什么人吗?
Help me! Help me!
救救我!救救我!
Cal? Becky?
卡尔?贝基?
Something's not right about this. I think we should head back to the road.
这件事有点不对劲。我想我们应该回到大路上去。
Becky? Travis? Who are you? What's going on?
贝基?特拉维斯?你是谁?这是怎么回事?
I came looking for you. What?
我是来找你们的。什么?
How did you get here before us? I don't know.
你怎么比我们先到这里的?我不知道。
My boy, he's lost in here too.
我的儿子也在这里失踪了。
This is nuts. It's only a field. What's happening? He went the other way.
真是荒唐。这只是一片草地。发生什么事情了?他去了反方向。
I'm never going to find her.
我永远也找不到她了。
You can find things. But it's easier once they're dead.
你可以找到的。不过死的东西更好找一些。
How long have we been here?
我们在这里多久了?
I'm not sure. Don't let Cal...
我不确定。不要让卡尔...
That sounded like me.
听起来像我的声音。
This field doesn't make any sense.
这块草地不太对劲儿。
Name one thing in here that does.
这里没有一样是正常的。
You think this is just chance?
你觉得这只是个偶然吗?
We're all here for a reason. Becky!
我们都是因为一个原因来的这里。贝基!
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊。
It's grass. It's just grass.
这里就是一片草。这里只是一片草。