Christmas is only three weeks away. This is a very good Christmas gift. Kids are making their list.
还有三个星期就到圣诞节了,这是一个非常好的圣诞礼物。孩子们都在列自己的圣诞礼物清单。
To help them, kind of, Guillermo and I, as we've been known to do, dressed up as elves to give Santa a heads up on a young lady named Emma.
为了帮助他们,算是吧,吉列尔莫和我,就像我们之前做的那样,装扮成精灵,让圣诞老人留意一位名叫艾玛的年轻女士。
Hello, there.
你好,小家伙。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi. What's your name?
嗨,你叫什么啊?
Emma.
艾玛。
Hi, Emma, have a seat right there. Let me help you. Yeah, there you go. All right.
你好,艾玛,过来坐在这边。我来帮你。嗯,请上坐。很好。
Well, welcome. How old are you?
嗯,欢迎。你多大啦?
I'm 4.
四岁了。
4 years old. And are you excited about Christmas?
四岁了。圣诞节就要到了,你兴奋吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Have you been good this year?
你今年过得好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Do you want toys this year?
今年想要玩具吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
From who?
想要谁的玩具?
From Santa Claus.
圣诞老人的。
Very good. We work for santa. Can I see your letter to santa?
很好。我们就是为圣诞老人工作的。我能看一下你给圣诞老人写的信吗?
All right. Let's see what it says here. Um, hmm.
好的。我们来看看上面写了什么。嗯~
Puppy?
“puppy(小狗狗)吗?
Luckily, santa speaks toddler. We will get him translated. Why don't you tell us what you want this year?
幸运的是,圣诞老人会说小孩语。我们会帮他翻译。你为什么不告诉我们你今年想要什么呢?
I want a bear.
我想要一只熊。
A bear?
一只熊?
Yeah, a bear.
嗯,一只熊。
What kind of bear, teddy bear?
什么样的熊,泰迪熊吗?
I think…a baby bear.
我想~是熊宝宝。
You want a baby bear.
你想要一只熊宝宝。
Yeah..
嗯。
Like a real one?
活蹦乱跳的熊宝宝吗?
like a real one.
活蹦乱跳的那种。
A real baby bear.
一只活蹦乱跳的熊宝宝。
Yeah.
嗯。
Seems safe.
很安全的样子。
Yeah.
对啊。
Do you live in the woods?
你住在森林里吗?
Yes.
是的。
You do, okay, very good.
你住在森林里,好的,很好。
Okay. What else would you like?
好的,还有其它想要的吗?
I would like a little cat.
我想要一只小猫咪。
A little cat?
小猫咪吗?
Yeah.
是的。
A bear.
一只熊。
Yeah.
是的。
And a cat.
外加一只猫。
Yeah.
是的。
A real cat or a toy cat?
要真的猫还是玩具猫?
A real cat. Ok. Do you have pets?
要真的猫咪。好的。你有宠物吗?
Yes.
有。
What do you have?
有什么宠物?
A hamster.
一只仓鼠。
Oh, what's the hamster's name?
哇哦,小仓鼠叫什么名字?
Classy.
克莱西。
Classy the hamster?
叫克莱西的仓鼠吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Sounds like a dancer.
听起来像名舞蹈家。
Yeah.
嗯。
Classy, huh?
克莱西,哈?
Yeah.
是的
Is classy Classy?
是一只漂亮的克莱西吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
Let's talk about some of the naughty things you've done this year. What is this drawing you made for us?
我们来聊聊你今年做的某些淘气的事情吧。你给我们画的这幅画是什么?
I hide mommy's wallet.
我把妈妈的钱包藏起来了。
Oh, this is hiding mommy's wallet.
哦!这是把妈妈的钱包藏起来。
Yeah.
是的。
You hide mommy's wallet. What did mommy say when you hid her wallet, was she mad?
你把妈妈的钱包藏起来了。你把妈妈的钱包藏起来的时候她有说什么吗?她生气没有?
A little bit mad.
有一点儿生气。
A little bit mad?
有一点儿生气哈!
Yeah.
是的。
And will you ever hide her wallet again?
那你以后还会藏她的钱包吗?
Nope.
不会了。
No. Of course not, right?
不,当然不会了对吧?
All right. Sounds like you really want animals, right?
好的。看起来你很想要小动物是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Ok. So now here's what I'm going to ask you to do. Jump off the seat, stand right here.
好的。现在我们要让你做一些事情:从座位上跳下来,站在这边。
Okay. So now I want you to close your eyes, okay?
好的。现在我想让你闭上眼睛,好吗?
And wish for an animal.
然后许愿要一只小动物。
And now, have you made the wish?
现在,许好愿了吗?
Yes. A puppy.
嗯。一只小狗。
Don't tell me what it is. Make a wish.
不要告诉我你许的什么愿。许个愿。
Okay. What what'd you wish for?
好的,你许的什么愿?
A puppy.
一只小狗。
Yeah, but don't tell me what it is. Okay? Try it again.
好的,但是不要把愿望告诉我好吗?再试一次。
Okay.
好的。
Close your eyes. Did you make your wish?
闭上眼睛。许好愿了吗?
Yes.
是的。
Ok. Very good. Open your eyes. What did you wish for?
好的,很好。睁开眼睛。你许了什么愿呢?
That everybody cared for me.
希望每个人都关心我。
That everybody cared for you. Well, everybody does care for you. Did you also wish for a puppy?
每个人都关心你。好的,确实每个人都关心你。你许了要小狗狗的愿望了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Ok. We're going to have to do this again. 2019/12/6
好的,我们再做一遍。
Close your eyes. Ok. Don't tell me what you wish for, ok? We have to keep it's a secret.
闭上眼睛,好吗?不要告诉我们你许的什么愿,好吗?我们要保密。
Ok. Open your eyes. Did you wish for a puppy?
好的,睁开眼睛。你许愿想要一只小狗狗是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Ok. Close your eyes again. Because we got to make sure it's a secret. Close your eyes, mm-hm.
好的。再闭上眼睛,因为我们一定要保密。闭上眼睛,嗯哼。
Are you wishing for a puppy right now
现在你正许愿要一只小狗狗是吗?
Yes.
是的。
Ok. Don't tell me. Right? Ok.
好的,不要告诉我我,好吗?好的。
Are you wishing now?
你在许愿了吗?
Yes.
是的。
What are you imagining right now?
你现在在想象什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Nothing? Is it a puppy?
什么都没想吗?是在想小狗狗吗?
Yes.
是的。
Ok. Ok. You got to try this again.
好的,好的,你还得再试一次。
Now, go ahead and open your eyes, now close your eyes.
现在,开始,睁开眼睛,现在闭上眼睛。
Now make a wish. Are you wishing for what you want?
现在开始许愿。你在许愿要你想要的东西吗?
Yeah.
是地。
Is it a puppy?
是只小狗吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
Okay. Now don't, next time I ask if it's a puppy, don't tell me. Okay?
好的。现在不要,下次我问你是不是小狗,不要告诉我,好吗?
Open your eyes. Close your eyes. Now make a wish.
睁开眼睛。闭上眼睛。现在开始许愿吧。
Are you wishing for a puppy right now? Okay. Forget it. Just go ahead and push this candy cane, and that's a big surprise is going to come out, okay?
你现在在许愿要只小狗狗吗?好的,不说这个了。去推这根糖果手杖吧,会有一个大大的惊喜从里面出来,好吗?
Here we go. Just what you wished for. Here it comes! Here comes what you wanted!
我们开始啦!就是你许愿想要的哦!它要出来啦!你想要的东西要出来啦!
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样呢?
Yes!
太棒了!
It's a puppy.
是只小狗狗。
Yeah.
嗯。
You like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
What are you going to name it?
你要给它起什么名字呢?
Funa.
芙娜。
Funa?
芙娜?
Yeah.
是的。
All right, there you go. Have fun, guys.
好的,去吧,祝你们玩得开心。
Oh, my god! I didn't know! I didn't know, look! And then a pet. And then a puppy. And then a puppy. What had you done?
哦!天哪!我不知道!我不知道,看!然后一只宠物!一只小狗狗!你怎么做到的?