CHAPTER NINETEEN The Servant of Lord Voldemort
第十九章 福尔得摩特的手下
Hermione screamed. Black leapt to his feet. Harry jumped as though he'd received a huge electric shock.
荷米恩尖叫着,巴拉克“腾”的站了起来,哈利则如同遭电击般地跳了起来。
'I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow,' said Snape, throwing the Cloak aside, careful to keep his wand pointing directly at Lupin's chest.
“我在胡宾柳树的树基上发现了这个,”史纳皮说,他将斗篷扔在一边,用魔杖小心翼翼地指着露平。
'Very useful, Potter, I thank you …'
“波特,你做得很好,非常感谢。”
Snape was slightly breathless, but his face was full of suppressed triumph.
史纳皮屏住呼吸,但却喜形于色。
'You're wondering, perhaps, how I knew you were here?'
“或许,你觉得很奇怪,我是怎样知道你在这里的。”
he said, his eyes glittering, 'I've just been to your office, Lupin,
他说,眼中闪着光,“我去过你的办公室,露平,
You forgot to take your Potion tonight, so I took a gobletful along.
今晚你忘了带上你的药水,所以我取了一只高脚杯。
And very lucky I did … lucky for me, I mean, lying on your desk was a certain map, one glance at it told me all I needed to know,
很幸运我这样做了,我是说,对我来说很幸运在你的桌子上,放着一张地图,只瞥了它一眼,我就知道了所有的一切,
I saw you running along this passageway and out of sight.'
我看见你跑过通道,然后消失在视线里。”
'Severus –' Lupin began, but Snape overrode him.
“史纳皮……”露平开口说,但是史纳皮根本就不理会他。
'I've told the Headmaster again and again that you've been helping your old friend Black into the castle, Lupin, and here's the proof.
“我一遍又一遍告诉校长,你在帮助你的老朋友巴拉克进入城堡,露平,这就是证据。
Not even I dreamed you would have the nerve to use this old place as your hideout.'
即使是我都没有想过你竟然会将这个老地方当作你的藏身之所。”
'Severus, you're making a mistake,' said Lupin urgently. 'You haven't heard everything – I can explain – Sirius is not here to kill Harry.'
“史纳皮,你犯了一个错误,”露平急促地说。“你并非听到了所有的一切——我可以解释说西里斯来这里并不为了要杀哈利。”