Today is national candy corn day, which is very dumb.
今天是全国性的糖果玉米日,这很愚蠢。
Having candy corn day, the day before Halloween is like having national open presents day on December 24th.
在万圣节之前的糖果玉米日就像12月24日全国性的打开礼物的日子。
It doesn't make sense, but here's an interesting fact I learned.
这说不通,但我知道了一个有趣的事实。
Did you know that no new candy corn has been produced since 1964,
你们知道吗?自1964年以来就没有生产新的糖果玉米了,
they just keep recirculating the stuff we already have.
他们只是让我们已经有的东西不断重新流通。
Tomorrow, of course, is Halloween, as is tradition, we'll be dressing up here at the show.
按照传统,明天当然是万圣节,我们的节目中将有特殊的打扮。
And as is also tradition, we are issuing our infamous or famous, whatever you want to call it, halloween candy youtube challenge,
同样是一个传统,我们将发布万圣节youtube糖果挑战视频:
when parents pretend to have eaten their kids' candy and then post videos of the kids,
父母骗他们的小孩说,我吃了你所有的万圣节糖果,看看小孩的各种反应,
losing their minds like this.
就像下面几个视频呈现的那样:
I ate all your Halloween candy.
我吃了你所有的万圣节糖果。
I'm very disappointed in you, mom.
我对你感到非常失望,妈妈。
I'm sorry. I love you.
对不起,但我还是爱你的。
I love you too, but I'm very disappointed.
我也爱你,但我非常失望。
Yeah, disappointed a lot of children over the past eight years.
是的,过去八年,这个恶作剧让大量小孩感到失望。
Sometimes the kids really let their parents have it.
有时小孩们真的对他们的父母感到不快。
我真的真的很饿,然后在你上学的时候吃了你所有的万圣节糖果。
How?
你怎么能这样?
What do you mean how? I ate it.
能怎样,我就是吃了。
I don't want to see you ever again, now go get a job.
我再也不想见到你了,去找一份工作做吧。
That's how Uber drivers are born.
于是就诞生了优步司机。
Anyway, parents, you know what to do.
总之,作为父母,你们知道怎么做。
Tell your kids you ate their Halloween candy, record it, put the video on youtube,
骗你们的小孩,说你吃了他们的万圣节糖果,录下来,放到youtube上,
with the title “Hey, Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy.”
标题写:嘿,吉米,我告诉我的小孩,我吃了他所有的万圣节糖果。
Then look for a message from us in your youtube account and it is important,
然后在你的youtube账户找到我们的留言,这一点很重要,
we'll put the best moments on our show, next week a zillion people will watch your show.
我们会把你视频中最精彩的部分放出来,下周将有无数人看你们的视频。