Hello, Class of 2015.
2015届毕业生,你们好。
I am so honored to be here today.
今天来到这里非常荣幸。
Dean Khurana, faculty, parents, and most especially graduating students, thank you so much for inviting me.
库拉那校长、各位家长、尤其是各位毕业生,非常感谢你们邀请我。
The Senior Class Committee, it's genuinely one of the most exciting things I've ever been asked to do.
大四学生会,这真的是我被要求做的最激动人心的事情之一。
I have to admit primarily because I can't deny it as it was leaked in the WikiLeaks release of the Sony hack,
首先,我必须得承认,因为否认不了,因为维基解密公布的索尼被黑资料中已经爆出,
that when I was invited, I replied, and I directly quote my own email,
当我接到邀请时,我回复的是:
"Wow! This is so nice! I'm going to need some funny ghost writers. Any ideas?"
“哇哦!这可太棒了!我得找几个搞笑写手代笔阿,你说呢?”
This initial response, now blessedly public was from the knowledge that
这段天下皆知的最初回复背后的原因是,
at my class day we were lucky enough to have Will Ferrell as class day speaker,
我们毕业日时有幸请来威尔·法瑞尔做讲者,
and that many of us hungover, or even freshly high, mainly wanted to laugh.
当时许多同学宿醉未醒,或者嗨劲没过,就想傻笑。
So I have to admit that today even 12 years after graduation, I'm still insecure about my own worthiness.
所以我要承认,即便是毕业12年后的今天,我仍然对自己的价值毫无自信。
I have to remind myself today you're here for a reason.
我必须提醒自己,你来这里是有原因的。