You see it in TV shows all the time the guy or girl falling for their best friend.
电视剧里总有男主或女主爱上自己最好的朋友的剧情。
As you watch each episode and their love grows for one another
随着一集集剧情的发展,两位主角爱情随着成长
you root for their story to bloom until they actually become a couple.
你支持他们的故事开花结果直到他们最后成为真正的情侣。
But what happens when you find yourself in the exact same situation?
但如果你发现自己处于同样情况中,会怎样呢?
Here are the seven stages of falling in love with your best friend.
以下是爱上自己最好朋友的7个阶段。
1. The deep conversations.
1. 深入交流。
There's a reason why they're your best friend right?
他们能够成为你最好的朋友也是有原因的,对不?
You can tell them just about anything but now as you unravel your next secret, feelings and vulnerability,
你可以和他们畅所欲言,但现在当你袒露自己的秘密、心情和脆弱
you're wondering if they'd be more than just good best friend material,
你想知道他们是否不仅仅是好朋友,
after all no one understands you as much as they do.
毕竟没人能像他们一样懂你。
2. Accidental flirting.
2. 偶尔的调情。
Whether they let you lean on their shoulder for a good cry
不论他们是让你靠在他们的肩膀上好好哭一场
or surprise you with your favorite candy on your bad days, you're wondering if they're just being nice,
还是在你心情不好的时候,用你最喜欢的糖果给你一个惊喜,你想知道他们是否只是出于好意
I mean isn't there a fine line between friendliness and flirting?
我是说,友好和调情之间没有界限么?
Now you're trying to figure out if these are hints that they might be interested in you.
现在你要试着弄清楚这些迹象是否表明他们对你感兴趣。
3. The reminders.
3. 提醒。
Both of you hang out all the time so when people start commenting on your Facebook or Instagram,
你们俩总一起出去玩,所以当别人开始评论你的脸书或Ins,
asking what's going on between the two of you it might start to annoy you.
询问你们俩之间发生了什么事时,这可能会让你生气。
But when you see something your friend will love, like a movie or book
但当你看到你的朋友会喜欢的东西时,如一部电影或书籍
you'll start to think of them more often and wish you were more than just friends.
你会开始更经常地想起他们,希望你们不仅仅是朋友。
Maybe people's comments are not off anymore.
也许人们的评论不再是错的。
4. The green monster.
4. 嫉妒。
Do you get jealous easily when your best friend starts going on date nights
当你最好的朋友晚上出去约会或在酒吧遇见新朋友时,
or meets new faces at the bar, you can't help but feel possessive.
你会很容易嫉妒,你禁不住会有占有欲。
It might be hard for you to feel happy when you see them with other people.
当你看到他们和其他人在一起时,你可能很难感到快乐。
5. The truth.
5.实话实说。
So you finally come to terms with your feelings,
所以你终于接受了自己的感受
there's no way of denying how you feel about your best friend,
你没办法否认你对最好朋友的感受,
how do you explain the nights you couldn't sleep because they were on your mind
你如何解释每个因想念他们而无法入睡的夜晚
or why you always feel the sudden urge to drop all your initial plans just to hang out with them?
或者为什么你总是突然有一种冲动,想放弃所有最初的计划,只想和他们一起出去玩
6. The confession.
6. 表白。
Ah congratulations, the two of you finally managed to realize that you like each other more than just friends.
恭喜,你们俩终于意识到你们喜欢彼此,不仅仅是朋友的喜欢。
But now that both of you are wondering if this will jeopardize your friendship that took years or months to build.
但现在你们俩想知道这是否会危及你们多年或数月建立起来的友谊。
It's awkward because you're not sure which direction to take.
这很尴尬,因为你们不知道该往哪个方向走。
7. The what-ifs.
7. 如果...该怎么办。
This is the final stage best friends enter when they finalize their decision together.
当他们共同做决定时,这就是最好朋友进入的最后一个阶段。
Depending on the circumstances like timing, life goals and future relocations
取决于环境,如时机、生活目标或未来定居
some people agree that it would be best if they just remain friends and that's okay.
一些人认为保持好友关系是最好的选择,这也没关系。
You met them for a reason and the connection you built will always be treasured,
但你遇见他们是有原因的,你们之间建立的联系将永远被珍惜,
meanwhile others take the exciting risks and finally ask each other out, that could be you.
同时其他人会冒着令人兴奋的风险开始约会,那可能就是你。
But whatever your outcome is, know that best friends are hard to come by.
但不论你的结果是什么,要知道好朋友是很难找到的。
Cherish all the memories you've made and always be honest with your feelings.
珍惜你们所创造的所有回忆,永远诚实地对待你的感受。
I love my best friends and I hope you love yours too. Good luck
我爱我的好朋友,我希望大家也爱着自己的好友。祝好运。
Are you falling for your best friend? Have you seen our video on unhealthy crushes?
你爱上了自己的好友么?你有看过那期关于不健康爱恋的视频了么?
Here's a link to the video. Please subscribe if you want to join our community of Psych2goer. Thanks for watching!
这是视频链接。如果想加入我们的社区,请订阅我们的频道。感谢收看!