Did you guys see this? Yesterday at a White House event,
你们听说了吗,昨天在白宫的活动上,
President Trump tried to say the word inconvenient. But he had a little trouble saying it.
小特尝试说“不方便”这个词,但他好像感觉很困难。
Just check this out. Couldn't have been more...Then respectfully said,
来看看,不能够再....之后恭敬地说,
Sorry to inconvenyish...inconvenience you, and I left the room. Inconvenyiss.
对不起给你造成的困超,我离开了房间,困超。
Anyways, we noticed Trump has trouble pronouncing things all the time.
无论如何,我们发现小特总是在发音上出现困难。
So with that in mind, it's time to play Talk Like Trump. Here we go.
所以我们以此为例,来进入“小特会话”节目。
Talk Like Trump. Talk Like Trump. So here's how this works.
“小特会话”“小特会话”,来看看规则。
I'm gonna see if anyone can guess how the president is going to mispronounce a simple word.
我们想请现场的嘉宾,让你们猜猜小特这个字是怎么发的音。
If you get it right, you get a prize. If you get it wrong, you still get a prize.
如果你答对了,你将获得奖品,如果答错了,你也会获得奖品。
All right, raise your hand if you want to play Talk Like Trump. Right in the front.
好吧,如果你想加入“小特会话”请举手,前面这排。
Right in the front, right here. Stand up, buddy. Hey, how you doing? I'm good. How are you?
前面这排,站起来兄弟,你好吗,我很好,你呢?
Good. You almost held it, but all right. No, go for it. Yeah, it's you, all you. All right.
不错,你差点就拿住了,但没事,不,你拿着,好吧,这是你的,都是你的,好吧。
What's your name? My name's Kyle. Kyle, where you from? I'm from New Jersey.
你叫什么?我叫凯尔,来自哪里?新泽西。
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Welcome. We love New Jersey.
这就对了,欢迎欢迎,我们很爱新泽西。
Thank you, buddy. I love it, too. All right in this first clip, President Trump is gonna try to say the word NASCAR. Okay.
谢谢,我也很喜欢,好了第一个视频,小特将尝试说“纳斯卡”这个词,好吧。
How is he gonna mispronounce NASCAR? All right, I'm gonna just say mascar.
你觉得他该怎么发错音?好吧,我觉得是“马斯卡”?
Mascar. Mascar. Going to say mascar. Yeah. Mascar. All right. Is he gonna say mascar?
马斯卡,马斯卡,你觉得是马斯卡,好吧,马斯卡,来看看他是不是说的这个。
Let's see what he said. At the end of his championship race, Joey celebrated by placing little Hudson inside of the very Nas-care...
来看看他是怎么说的,在冠军争夺赛的最后,乔伊将小哈德森放在了“纳斯卡尔”里面。
Ha. Nas-care. Ah, very close. Nas-care. There's your Nas-care T-shirt. Thank you so much for playing.
纳斯卡尔,很接近了,纳斯卡尔,这是你的纳斯卡尔T恤,谢谢参与。
Very close. Who wants to play Talk Like Trump? Yeah, hey. Get up. Hi. Hi.
很接近,谁想玩“小特会话”?好吧,站起来,你好。
What's your name? Rachel. Rachel, where you from? Georgia.
叫什么名字?蕾切尔,蕾切尔,来自哪里?乔治亚州。
Ah, Rachel from Georgia, welcome. Our next clip very simple. Trump tries to say the word factory.
来自乔治亚州的蕾切尔,欢迎,我们的下一个视频很简单,小特将读“工厂”这个词。
Okay? How do you think he'll mispronounce factory? Fa-Fa-Factry.
好吧?你觉得他该怎么读错“工厂”这个词?工...长。
Fa-Factry Fa-Factry. Fa-Fa-Fa-Factry. All right, so he's almost like a Max Headroom,
工...长,工...长,工...长,好吧,他很像是双面麦斯。
a Southern Max Headroom. A fa-fa-fa-factry.
南方的双面麦斯,一个工...长。
Let's see if Trump says fa-fa-factry. People take 10, 15, 20 years to get disapproved for a fractory.
看看他说的是不是工...长,人们花费10年,15年,20年的时间来否决工厂。
They go in for a...Ah, very close. Fractory. Oh, fractory.
他们来申请...啊很接近,“工具厂”,啊,“工具厂”。
Well, here's your T-shirt anyway. Thank you for playing. Appreciate it. Somebody up here.
这是你的T恤,谢谢参与,很感激,这里有人。
Hey, bud. How you doing? Let's see. Here. Hold that. Hi. Thank you.
你好伙计,你好吗?来看看,你拿着,谢谢。
What's your name? Where you from? I'm Gary and I'm from New Jersey, as well.
你叫什么?哪里来?我叫加里,也来自新泽西。
Gosh, big New Jersey in the crowd. Love it. I love Jersey.
老天,现场有很多新泽西的观众,喜欢,喜欢新泽西。
In our final clip, Trump tries to say natural gas.
在最后一个视频中,小特尝试说“天然气”这个词。
How do you think that he'll mispronounce natural gas?
你觉得他会怎么读错音?
Ooh, uh... Nurture girls. Nurture girls. I think it's nurture girls.
哦哦,养育女孩?养育女孩,我认为是养育女孩。
Wow! Nurture girls. Yeah. By the way, that's the band we have booked for next week.
哦,养育女孩,好吧,顺便说一下,下周我们的嘉宾就是“养育女孩”乐队。
We have Nurture Girls. They haven't gotten together in years.
我们将迎来这支乐队,她们已经很久没有组合在一起了。
Let's see what he says. Will he say nurture girls?
看看他说的是什么,他会说“养育女孩”吗?
This quarter, the United States produced record amounts of oil and national gah. I will tell you. Ah.
这一季度,美国生产了创纪录的石油和“国家气”,真的如此,啊啊。
He said national gah. That's it. National gah.
他说的是“国家气”,好吧,“国家气”。
There's your national gah T-shirt. Thank you, Jimmy.
这是你的“国家气”T恤,谢谢吉米。
Thank you very much for playing. National gah. That was Talk Like Trump. Thanks to all of our players.
谢谢你的参与,“国家气”,这就是“小特会话”环节,谢谢所有参与者。