手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

周末盛宴

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys, hope you're well!

嗨,朋友们,希望你们一切都好!
So I'm filming a brand new series of Friday Night Feasts with my mate Jimmy Doherty for Channel Four.
我和我的朋友吉米·多尔蒂在频道四拍摄了全新的《周五晚宴》系列。
It's friday nights and it's 8 o'clock and it's amazing but here is a little sneak peek of the stuff we've been getting up to.
现在是周五晚上八点,非常棒,但是这里我们一直在做一些事情。
I want to show you my expression of an Indian dosa, a light, crisp, pancake batter filled of amazing vegetables, spices, it's so comforting, so delicious.
我想向你们展示我的印度土豆泥做法,一种清淡、酥脆、煎饼面糊,里面放有美味的蔬菜和香料,好吃美味。
So, for this amazing dosa you'll need an amazing fermented batter.
所以,要做神奇的多莎饼(印度南部的一种米粉薄饼),就需要一种发酵面糊。
There's three ingredients that we're using here, white rice, we got the white split peas and then fenugreek.
我们这里用到的是三种材料:白米饭、白豌豆和葫芦巴。
And leave to soak for 6 to 12 hours then blitz it all together until smooth.
浸泡6到12个小时,然后快速搅拌至糊状。
Now it's all about the filling and I'm gonna do one with potatoes, plantain and squash.
现在是关于馅料的,我要用土豆、车前草和南瓜做馅料。
Honestly, when you eat this it's gonna blow your mind.
说真的,这个馅料会让你爱上它的。
In the sort of 15 hours that this has been fermenting there's been an absolute party going on here and that's what's going to give it that lightness and that flavor.
在发酵15个小时的时间里,这里举办了一场绝对的派对,这将给我们的菜品带来一种清淡和风味。
Try and get this dosa as thin as you can. Right, have a look at this guys!
尽量把多莎饼摊的越薄越好。好了,看看这些馅料!
That's gonna be smooshed up a little bit and put in this incredible dosa.
把它弄平,然后放入美味的多莎饼当中。
Oh my Lord! Smiles all around. I don't even want to talk I just want to eat.
噢,天啊,太好吃了吧。我不想说话,只想埋头吃。
Beautiful chicken katsu curry with a wonderful homemade curry sauce, coconut rice, a little pickle.
美味的鸡肉咖哩配上自制咖哩酱、椰浆、少许泡菜。
Weekend dishes do not get more delicious than this.
美味至极,绝对是您周末的首选。
We're gonna make the most delicious marinade, very simple. Now, I'm using buttermilk.
我们要做最美味的腌料,做法非常简单。现在,我用脱脂乳。
If you leave that for about two hours amazing. If you leave it overnight... Oh my lord. Different level.
如果放置两个小时,那就太棒了。如果让它腌一夜……哦,天啊。不同的级别。
Now, time for the curry sauce, it's full of flavour it's gonna taste a million miles better than anything you've got from a takeaway.
现在是时候制作咖喱酱了,我制作的这道咖喱酱味道浓郁,比你吃的任何外卖都要美味呢。
Absolutely delicious. Let me show you how easy it is to breadcrumb.
告诉你,绝对美味。看,面包屑很容易的。
Look at that. Proper crispy.
看看这个,脆度适当。
That is a little thing of joy, so many flavours, so many textures, it's so crunchy, so comforting.
会让人很开心,如此多的味道,口感松脆。
We're gonna make amazing seafood risotto with incredible slow roasted sweet tomatoes that are going to explode in your mouth.
我们将用慢烤甜番茄做美味的海鲜烩饭,这玩意儿会在你的嘴里炸开。

杰米美食

We're just gonna slowly fry this off.

我们要把它入锅慢炒。
Until it's sweet and intense and delicious. We've got amazing seafood in Britain. There's so much of it.
直至它变得浓甜美味。英国的海鲜很棒,很多很多。
I'm going massive today. So, I've got crab, I've got langoustine, mussels, clams.
我今天要大干一场。我有螃蟹、小龙虾、贻贝、蛤蜊。
I'm gonna take this incredible infusion of the saffron.
我要注入神奇的藏红花。
Taking this white humble rice to quite a kind of royal level.
普普通通的白米饭一下子就有了质感。
The shellfish goes in. It already smells amazing. The clams and the mussels are really opening up.
贝类放进去。闻起来真香,蛤蚌和贻贝打开了。
Parmesan goes in. Shake it. Taste it. But, hold yourself back... lid on top... relax.
放入帕尔马干酪。摇晃,品尝。但是,克制住自己……盖上盖……放松。
A Nonna told me this is very important, she was right, they're always right.
祖母告诉我这很重要,她是对的,无一例外。
So gorgeously oozy. Let's get those tomatoes.
香软可口。我们拿出西红柿。
Delicious. And then the fennel tips. Hallelujah.
美味。然后茴香尖。万岁。
The most incredible risotto that's gonna blow your mind.
最令人难以置信的意大利调味饭会让你大吃一惊。
Oh my Lord. Such joy.
哦,天啊,开心呀。
We're gonna make the most incredible super greens falafel.
我们要做最美味的蔬菜沙拉三明治。
So, let's just talk hummus. Let's take something we know but do it better.
我们来说说鹰嘴豆泥吧。我们要的是把简单的食材做的更好吃,更美味。
So, it all starts with this.
一切都从这开始。
Creamy big fat old chickpeas, garlic, some nice olive oil, lemon, peanut butter.
奶油老鹰嘴豆、大蒜、橄榄油、柠檬、花生酱。
That is not classic Whizz it up and let's go.
这不是经典做法,搅拌开始吧。
Next, our little falafel, chickpeas, frozen peas.
接下来,沙拉三明治、鹰嘴豆、冷冻豌豆。
You've probably got this in your freezer right now. You've probably got chickpeas in a tin somewhere. Lonely in the back of a cupboard.
现在,可能你已经把它放在冰箱里了,也许你在橱柜后面的罐头里找到鹰嘴豆。
Right, let's have a party get them out.
来,我们举办party把它们拿出来
Look at this, the most incredible colour. Get it gnarly and golden and then when you bust it open green. Salad pickles.
看看这个,色泽金黄,打开它的时候是绿色的。沙拉酱腌菜。
We're talking about colour and flavour. Guys, look let's have you in the party.
我们说的是颜色和味道。朋友们,邀请你们来参加我们的派对。
Hello! Welcome to the party. The mint giving it a little twist.
你好!欢迎。薄荷叶稍微扭转了一下味道。
And spank. Boring? No way! It's beautiful so how can it not taste beautiful. Enough talking. Let's plate this up.
拍打,无聊吗?不可能!颜色很好看,怎能不美味呢?话不多说,我们来摆盘。
It's like a painter's palette full of color Hallelujah. Delicious.
就像画家的调色板一样充满了绚丽的色彩,万岁,美味。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 
infusion [in'fju:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 注入,灌输,激励,泡制

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
explode [iks'pləud]

想一想再看

vt. 爆炸,驳倒
vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情)

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 如何做杂烩菜 2019-02-06
  • 教你在家做巧克力蛋糕 2019-02-12
  • 香肠肉卷酥饼 2019-02-19
  • 美味鱼派 2019-02-22
  • 炸鸡的健康吃法 2019-02-27
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。