85% of you will watch this video without sound.
85%的人会在没有声音的情况下观看此视频。
Because we live in a time where no one listens.
因为我们生活在没有聆听的时代。
Voices, words and melodies can travel anywhere
声音,文字和旋律可以传到任何地方,
but most of the time they fall on deaf ears.
但是大多数时间里它们都被置若罔闻。
We don't listen to nature's cry for help.
我们听不到大自然的呼救。
We don't listen to each other.
我们也不互相聆听。
Or to the other side of the story.
或者是故事的另一面。
Work! We don't listen to our body's signals.
工作!我们不去聆听我们身体的信号。
And we don't even listen to our little ones.
我们甚至不去听我们孩子的话。
Even when we hear music, we don't really listen.
即使是在我们听音乐的时候,我们也不是真的在听。
When we fail to listen... we fall into conflicts.
当我们不去聆听的时候,我们就会陷入冲突。
I listen. But I can't hear. I was born deaf.
我在聆听。但是我听不到。我先天性耳聋。
And that has taught me the power of listening.
而这教会了我聆听的力量。
I will never hear my daughter's voice. Nor hear her laughter.
我永远听不到我女儿的声音。也听不到她的笑声。
But I will never miss a second of her lips moving when she talks.
但是当她讲话的时候,我从未错过她嘴唇的颤动。
Goodnight. I love you too.
晚安。我也爱你。
I've never heard the roar of the ocean, but I listen to its power.
我从未听过大海的咆哮,但是我听得到它的力量。
I might not know the melody of my favorite song, but I can feel every single beat.
我可能不知道我最喜欢的歌曲的旋律,但我能感觉到每一个节拍。
Listening to music can change your day. It can change your life.
听音乐可以改变你的一天。它可以改变你的生活。
Because listening is a gift. It can turn everything upside down.
因为聆听是一份礼物。它可以颠覆一切。
All you have to do is listen.
你所需要做的,就是聆听。