You'll meet many guys on your path to finding the one who's right for you, but you should avoid a few types at all cost.
在邂逅白马王子之前,你必定会遇到其他人,而有些人,你无论如何都得躲开。
They might start out as perfectly decent men while they're trying to get your attention,
这些人起初为了吸引你可能会风度翩翩,
but once they show their true colors, you may want to head for the hills.
然而日久现原形后,你恨不能逃之夭夭。
Here are a few of the worst offenders.
以下就是最糟糕的极品男。
The mooch
死乞白赖男
This is the guy who never seems to go anywhere with his wallet after he takes you out once or twice.
这种人跟你约会一两次后就再也不会自带钱包。
Whether you're taking in a movie, going out for dinner or just grabbing a slice of pizza,
你们一起看电影也好、吃饭也罢,甚至只是叫块披萨,
he will always plead poor and ask you to pay.
他都会跟你哭穷让你掏腰包。
If you're with a guy who never has any money (or just has an aversion to spending his own),
要是那家伙一穷二白(或只是一毛不拔),
get out while you can -- or at least before you go broke.
还是尽量抽身而出吧--至少别等到自个儿破产。
The lazy slob
懒散邋遢男
This guy may charm you at first with his ambitions and list of projects that he plans,
一开始你可能会被这种男人的雄心壮志和伟大计划所倾倒,
but that will get old fast once you notice that all he ever seems to do is play video games and order takeout.
但很快你会发现这些只是他的老生常谈,他平日里不是打游戏就是叫外卖。
If he never has anything new to report in terms of job hunting or physical activity of any kind,
如果一个男人在求职或健身方面没有任何进展,
and he always has stains on his clothing, move on or risk becoming his mother.
衣服上又总是污迹斑斑的话,你要么甘心做他老妈,要么还是一刀两断吧。
The big kid
长不大男
Some guys never seem to grow up.
有些人好像永远都长不大。
As charming as they seem at first, dating someone who is immature can be frustrating.
他们第一眼看上去或许还不错,但跟不成熟的男人约会真的很伤神。
All he wants to do is have fun, but when you settle down and move in together,
这种男人只想寻开心,但如果你俩住到一起打算认真发展的话,
he'll never want to talk about "boring" things like finances, rent and chores.
他从不愿意跟你谈开销、房租、家务这种“无聊”的事情。
If you're looking for long-term love, the big kid is not your go-to guy.
如果你想寻觅一段长久稳固的爱情,这种“大男孩”绝对不是。