The midterms are just two weeks away, and Trump is taking them very seriously.
中期选举还有两周,小特很是认真。
In fact, he seems pretty worried that the Democrats might take over the House,
事实上,他似乎担心民主党会夺走国会,
so he's doing everything he possibly can to sway voters.
所以他尽一切可能来拉动选民。
He even tried recording a message to voters, but it didn't really go as planned.
他甚至为选民录了一段信息,但没有按计划播出。
We actually have the outtakes from the recording. Really? Take a look at this.
我们得到了录像带,真的吗?来看看。
My fellow Americans, the halftime vote is in two weeks.
美国同胞们,中场选举还有两周就要来临了。
Uh, Mr. President, they're called the midterms. Let's try it again. What did I say?
总统先生,这个叫做中期选举,来再试一遍,我刚才怎么说的?
You called them the halftime vote, but they're the midterms. I was wrong. It's actually called the midterms.
你说成了中场选举,但却是中期选举,我错了,应该是中期选举。
My fellow Americans, the midterms are in two weeks, which is just a few days away. Cut.
美国同胞们,中期选举还有两周,只有几天了,结束。
Ladies and gentlemen, voting in this erection is very impotent. Cut.
女士们先生们,投票在这次勃起中非常重要,结束。
What was wrong with that? I've been very busy on the campaign trail.
又错了吗?我一直在进行拉票活动。
Last night I was with beautiful Texas Senator, beautiful Ted Cruz.
昨晚,我和美丽的德州参议员泰德·科鲁兹在一起。
There's a rumor he's the Zodiac Killer. Fake news.
有传言称他是十二宫杀手,假新闻。
Have you ever met Ted Cruz? He looks like either the guy from Halloween
你们见过泰德·科鲁兹吗?他很像万圣节里面的男孩,
or the fish man from The Shape of Water movie. Okay. let's try and focus. The beautiful, beautiful fish man.
又好像《水形物语》中的那条鱼,让我们专心点,美丽的美男鱼。
I'll give you other reasons to vote Republican. For example,
我想说一下给共和党投票的其它原因,比如说,
I will put snack machines in all cafeterias with read my lips free juice boxes.
我要让所有自助餐厅都提供小吃贩卖机,以及印有“仔细听”的免费软包装盒。
Who's with Donny? We'll work around the clock to invent a Saran wrap that doesn't stick to itself.
谁和唐尼在一起?我们会夜以继日地发明一款不自粘的保鲜膜。
What if I promised that I won't smile like this? And trust me. We really will build that fantastic wall.
如果我保证我不会在这么微笑呢?相信我,我们一定会建造那堵墙。
And how are we gonna pay for it? Two words, Mega Million. 1.9 billion dollars, all wall, all the time.
谁会为它买单?两个字百万乐透,19亿美金,建墙足够了。
Cut, cut. And remember, if we win the House and the Senate,
结束,结束,请记住,如果我们赢得了参众两院,
you're welcome, but if we lose, it's everyone else's fault but mine.
那就不用谢,如果我们输了,那一定是别人的错误而不是我。
Thank you. God bless you, and God bless...Line? The United States. The United Shtatesh.
谢谢,愿上帝保佑,保佑什么?美国,美戳。
No, the United States. The United Shtaesh.
不是,没错,美戳。
All right. Forget it. We'll fix it in post. God bless The United States.
好吧,我们后期修复,愿上帝保佑美国。