Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Linda! What's wrong?
泰勒:琳达!怎么了?
Linda: I'm so angry at Alex!
琳达:我很生阿莱克斯的气!
Taylor: Oh. What did Alex do?
泰勒:哦。阿莱克斯做了什么?
Linda: He's always playing that stupid smartphone game!
琳达:他一直在玩儿讨厌的手机游戏!
Taylor: The game that Ben and Rob play, too?
泰勒:是本和罗布也在玩儿的那个游戏吗?
Linda: Yes. Alex and I had planned to see a movie last night. But he stood me up!
琳达:是的。阿莱克斯和我本来计划做完去看电影的。但是他放了我的桌子!
Taylor: Because he was playing the game?
泰勒:因为他在玩儿游戏?
Linda: Yes! I'm so mad at him!
琳达:是啊!我很生他的气!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Ben, I think we need to play Clash of Clans less.
罗布:本,我想我们必须要少玩儿点儿《部落冲突》。
Ben: Oh... Why?
本:哦...为什么?
Rob: I just spoke to Linda and Taylor. They're upset with us.
罗布:我刚刚和琳达还有泰勒谈了谈。他们对咱们很不满。
Ben: Because we play Clash of Clans?
本:是因为我们玩儿《部落冲突》吗?
Rob: Well, because we play it too much. We really shouldn't be playing games at the office.
罗布:恩,因为我们玩儿得太过头了。我们确实不应该在办公室打游戏。
Ben: You're right, Rob. We need to be more responsible at work.
本:说得对,罗布。我们必须在工作上更负责任。
Conversation C
对话C
Ben: Alex, stop playing Clash of Clans for a minute.
本:阿莱克斯,先不要玩儿《部落冲突》了。
Alex: Um...
阿莱克斯:啊...
Ben: I bought some flowers for you.
本:我给你买了一些花。
Alex: Huh?...Why?
阿莱克斯:啊?为什么?
Ben: Give them to Linda. She's angry at you.
本:给琳达送过去。他在生你的气。
Alex: OK. I guess I've ignored her over the last few days.
阿莱克斯:好吧。我猜过去这些天我忽视她了。
Ben: Yes. We're playing Clash of Clans too much. Computer games can be relaxing, but they shouldn't take over our lives.
本:是的。我们玩儿《部落冲突》玩儿得太过头了。电脑游戏可以让人很轻松,但是不应该占据我们的生活。