Affirmations
肯定
I use my affirmations wisely.
对肯定善加利用。
In the beginning is the word.
从正面词汇开始。
Every single thought I have and every sentence I speak is an affirmation.
我每每所想所说的都是一种肯定。
It’s either positive or negative.
肯定有正面负面之分。
Positive affirmations create positive experiences, and negative affirmations create negative experiences.
正面的肯定带来正面的体验。负面的肯定则带来负面的体验。
A tomato seed, if planted, will only grow into a tomato plant.
如果你种下的是西红柿种子,将来长成的一定是西红柿。
An acorn will only grow into an oak tree.
如果是橡果,则长成橡树。
A puppy will only grow into a dog.
如果是幼犬,则长成狗。
If we continually repeat negative statements about ourselves or about life, we only keep producing more negative experiences.
如果我们对自己或对生活一直抱有负面的评价,那负面的体验就会继续跟着我们。
I now rise beyond my family habit of seeing life in a negative way.
现在我摆脱消极对待生活的家族模式。
My new affirmation habit is to only speak of the good I want in my life.
现在我养成的新的肯定的习惯是:我只言及生活中我想要的美好事物。
Then only good will come to me.
那么,在我生活中将只会出现美好的事物。