Yeah, to be honest I don't even have an excuse, man. I'm just gonna stay in.
是啊,说实话我甚至都没有什么理由,伙计。我就是想自己呆着。
Hello, Brian. Spuds Mackenzie? What are you doing here?
你好,布莱恩。是Spuds Mackenzie吗?你在这里做什么?
My soul can't rest when people don't drink Bud Light with friends. Oh...
当人们不和朋友一起和百威啤酒的时候,我的灵魂就不得安歇。哦...
You know at this very moment your friends are hanging out and you're missing it.
你知道在此时此刻你的朋友们正在外边聚会,而你却要错过它。
I just didn't think that it was, like, a big deal, you know.
我只是觉得,这不是一件大事。
Brian, listen. Yeah. I'm a man, you're a man. Take my leash, I need to show you something. Whoa!
布莱恩,听着。是。我一个人,你也是一个人。拿着我的链子,我要给你看看某些事情。哇!
This was last week. That's my friends.
这是上周。那是我的朋友。
Sad Bacon Legs. Sad Bacon Legs? Sad Bacon Legs. What does that mean?
悲伤的培根腿。悲伤的培根腿?悲伤的培根腿。那是什么意思?
It's an inside joke. You had to be there. Spuds?
这是一个圈内玩笑。你必须要在那里才能懂。Spuds?
Uh, it's my ex. Got to go.
额,是我的前任。必须走了。
This was a few days ago.
这是几天前。
Here's an easy one. The proof is in the blank.
这个比较简单。The proof is in the...后面是空格。
Pudding, obviously. Pants. Pants? The proof is in the pudding!
Pudding,很简单。Pants. Pants?明明是The proof is in the pudding啊!
They can't hear you, man. They needed you weren't there for 'em. Let's go for a walk.
他们听不到你的。他们需要你的时候,你却不在。我们出去吧。
And here we are tonight. My friend's house.
现在我们到了今晚。我朋友的家。
Hey, they're running a little low on Bud Light in there, Brian. Take this. You'll be a hero. Sweet.
嗨,他们在里面快把百威啤酒喝完了,布莱恩。拿上这个。你会成为一个英雄的。太贴心了。
And take this fedora. You like it? Nah, you know what? The fedora was a bad idea.
然后戴上这个软呢帽。你喜欢吗?不喜欢,你知道吗?戴这个软呢帽可不是个好主意。
Yeah, I wasn't really feeling that.
是啊,我确实不喜欢。
Okay, one last thing. Yeah?
好的,最后一件事。什么是?
Crack open one of those BLs. I don't have thumbs.
给我打开一瓶百威吧。我没有拇指。
Alright, well you take it easy, Brian. Be a good boy in there.
好了,放轻松,布莱恩。好好表现吧。
That was Spuds MacKenzie reminding you, you're not just here for the parties; you're here for the friendships.
是Spuds MacKenzie提醒的你,你不是为了聚会而来,你是为了友谊而来。
Spuds here to remind you to be good friends and enjoy Bud Light responsibly.
Spuds在这里提醒你,要做个合格的朋友,并且适度享受百威啤酒吧。