I'm gonna make a beautiful winter salad, something a bit different and I wanna kinda make a version of a crepe,
我要做一道美味的、特别的冬日沙拉,我准备制作成某种薄煎饼,
er, I just wanna do two or three or maybe even four eggs, salt, pepper and then I'm just gonna whisk it up
我需要用到两到三个甚至四个鸡蛋,放入盐、胡椒,然后搅拌一下,
right, so a little swig of water goes in and I've got a non-stck pan on here.
好了,倒一点水进去,我准备了一个不粘锅。
A little drizzle up of olive oil into the pan.
淋一点橄榄油在平底锅中。
And what I wanna do is here, at one end and you just move it around, so it fills all the little gaps
需要在锅的一边把蛋液倒进去,晃动蛋液,这样它才能摊成完整的饼,
and as soon as that gets opaque and cooked all the way through.
直到它变得不透明,完全熟透。
Twenty seconds if it's a nice thin one
20秒就可以制作出一个薄煎饼,
er, what I can do is just pull it off
这时应该把它揭起,
and it will just start running off like that.
然后它会像这样自己掉出来。
Back on the heat for another one, and...so while that's cooking
重新点火再做一个,当蛋在锅里加热时,
in here I've got a nice handful of rocket, just a small one. I've got in the garden, all the radicchio that I've planted, tear these up.
我准备好了一些美味的芝麻菜,选一株小的。还有我自己在花园里种的菊苣,把它撕碎,
This is treviso which is part of the radicchio family, just pinch them up
这是紫菊苣,它属于菊苣科,把它捏断,
er, absolutely beautiful. You've got a few dandelions. I mean just try and get an interesting mixed salad basically
真是太美味了。还需要一些蒲公英。我只想做出一道有趣的混合沙拉,
and then fennel get one of these little mandolin cutters and slice it up.
接着需要茴香根,准备好一把曼陀林切刀,把它切片。
I'm using bresaola, it's a cured meat.
我用的是牛肉片,一种加工过的肉。
It's the top side of beef, it's incredibly lean so it's good for you
这是牛上股肉,肉质精瘦所以很健康,
and then when it comes to these pancakes here
至于这些薄饼,
quite simply lay them like this, on top of each other
只要简单地将它们平摊,然后堆叠起来,
roll them up and slice it up into a centimetre slices, like this
卷成卷,切成一厘米宽左右的长条,
so move this into here like this
把切好的蛋饼放到沙拉里,
and then I wanna dress it, now dressing's quite interesting.
我要给它调味,调味很有意思。
I've got good, new season olive oil, I'm gonna do it by eye,
我准备好了新鲜的橄榄油,大概估算一下,
three parts olive oil, to one part er lemon juice, which I think is delicious with fennel
三份橄榄油配上一份柠檬汁,我认为这跟小茴香很搭,
and great with the bresaola as well, and then the little tweak here is I'm using truffle oil.
与牛肉片也很搭,我有一个小妙招,就是用松露油。
A few drops look, one, two, three, four drops.
只需几滴,一、二、三、四滴。
The smell will fill the room up now.
现在香味会充满整个屋子。
A little pinch of salt and pepper and then just dress it up all nicely
一小把盐和胡椒,用你灵巧的手指把调味汁拌进去,
nice handful here of that beautiful ribbon salad like that, look at that,
取出一把丝带状的沙拉,看看呀,
and then to finish it literally all I do is put that lovely new seasons oil over the top
最后一道工序,我只需要把新鲜橄榄油淋上去,
and our little mate Mr Parmesan Cheese and that is a fantastic Winter omelette salad.
还有我们的好伙伴,帕玛森芝士,这就是一道完美的冬日煎蛋沙拉。
No one is ever going to have seen anything like that before and delicious, really exciting, look at that.
保证没有人看过任何类似的菜,美味而令人兴奋,看看吧。