Now I thought I would share some of me favorite Wedding Fail stories from you guys.
今天来跟大家分享一些婚礼糗事。
Here we go. This first is from @MikeOlbinski. He said my wife's dad officiated our ceremony.
先来看看第一个,来自@麦克奥宾斯基,他说我的岳父主持了我们的婚礼。
He pronounced us Jina and Chad. My name is Mike. Oops!
他宣布我们为吉娜和佳德,我的名字叫麦克啊。
I always liked, I always liked Chad. Chad was a good dude, man. Chad was the...He was the best.
我一直很喜欢,我一直很喜欢佳德,佳德是个好人,佳德是最棒的。
This one's from @AuroraWailer. She says that during my cousin's vows, a mosquito landed on his head.
这个来自@奥罗拉威乐,她说当时我的堂亲正在宣誓,一只苍蝇落在了他的脑袋上。
But the guests couldn't see it, so we sat there confused as the bride smacked the groom in the face.
在场嘉宾看不到,新娘突然打了新郎一巴掌,我们坐在那一头雾水。
This one's from @Laura_Hartleytx. She says both of our moms missed the reception because they were trapped in the elevator.
这个来自劳拉_哈特利tx,她说我的两个妈妈错过了欢迎仪式,因为她们困在电梯里了。
They forgot to press the button for level one.

Not really trapped. Trapped is a harsh, Yeah, no one pressed the button. Yeah.
这不是被困,被困很糟糕,没人按按钮。
We were trapped in there for days. Ooh, small talk, yeah.
我们被困好几天了,闲聊天。
This one is @smith_127. She says guests were very confused when Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye was palyed
这个来自@史密斯_127,她说在场嘉宾非常困惑,马文·盖伊的《开始吧》音乐响起,
by accident during the Father/Daughter dance.
当时是在爸爸女儿舞会上偶然响起的。
This one's from @twilesque910. She says I'd always wanted to release butterflies at my wedding.
这个来自@twilesque910,她说我想在婚礼上放飞蝴蝶。
It was such a hot day that the butterflies dropped dead on the guests and all over the yard.
当时天气很热,蝴蝶掉在了嘉宾身上死掉了,满院子都是。
My dog ran around and ate them. Aah!
我的狗追着蝴蝶吃它们,啊啊。
That's like a nightmare. This last one here is from @The_Movie_Chair. He says my cousins drove four hours to Sparta, Wisconsin
像是噩梦,最后一个来自@电影椅,他说我的堂兄弟们驱车四小时来到威斯康星州斯巴达,
to attend our wedding. The wedding was in Sparta, Georgia.
来参加婚礼,而婚礼现场在佐治亚州斯巴达。
There you go. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags.Check out more of our favorites. Go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
这就是《今夜秀》的标签节目,查看更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。