手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 空中英语:大家说英语(字幕版) > 正文

大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第390期:钓鱼之旅(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation A

对话A
Alex: Well, it is really nice here, Ben.
阿莱克斯:本,这里真不错。
Ben: Although I agree, the sun is very hot today.
本:虽然我同意你说的,但是今天的天气太热了。
Alex: Yeah. I'm sweating, and I'm just sitting here!
阿莱克斯:是啊。我只是坐在这里就浑身是汗了!
Ben: Drink some water.
本:喝一些水吧。
Alex: I am. Don't worry. I'm drinking a lot of water.
阿莱克斯:我在喝。别担心。我喝了很多水了。
Ben: We should both rest in the shade for a while.
本:我们都应该在阴凉处休息一会儿。
Alex: Good. And we can leave our fishing rods here.
阿莱克斯:好的。我们可以把钓竿就留在这里。
钓鱼之旅

Conversation B

对话B
Ben: Ah, this is a great fishing trip, Alex.
本:啊,阿莱克斯,这次钓鱼之旅真不错。
Alex: Yes. The weather is perfect, and the river is calm.
阿莱克斯:是啊。天气很好,而且河水也很平静。
Ben: And I already caught a fish!
本:我已经钓到一只鱼了!
Alex: We need to put that fish in some ice. It already smells!
阿莱克斯:我们需要把那只鱼放进冰里。它已经有些臭味了!
Ben: Yes, you're right. I will buy some on my way home.
本:是的,你说得对。我会在回家的路上买一些。
Alex: Good idea. But for now, let's keep it cool in the river.
阿莱克斯:好主意。但是现在我们还是先把它放到河水里清凉一下吧。
Conversation C
对话C
Susie: How was your fishing trip, Ben?
苏西:本,你的钓鱼之旅怎么样?
Ben: It was great, Susie.
本:很棒,苏西。
Susie: How many fish did you catch?
苏西:你钓到多少鱼?
Ben: I caught two fish, and Alex caught one really big one.
本:我钓到两只鱼,阿莱克斯钓到一只非常大的鱼。
Susie: Great! Did you eat the fish?
苏西:好棒!你们有把鱼吃掉吗?
Ben: Yes. We cooked them for dinner on Saturday.
本:是的。我们周六的晚饭就给吃了。
Susie: Yum. You're making me hungry. I love fish.
苏西:真美味。你都给我说饿了。我很喜欢鱼。
Ben: Then you should come next time!
本:那下次你应该一起来!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡
vt

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。