Ok. next time, no mocking around, we are talking about one of the most beautiful gastronomic delights on the planet, the perfect roast potatoes.
好了,接下来,不开玩笑,我们要谈的就是这个星球上最美丽的美食——没有任何槽点的烤土豆!
I'm gonna give you the technique and the recipe three ways, come on.
由我来教大家怎么做,而且今天我们要做三种花样的烤土豆,来吧!
I've got them parboiling in here, in tray number one olive oil.
土豆我们已经煮地半熟了,一号托盘我们倒上橄榄油。
we're gonna move on butter and olive oil, goose fat, three or four tablespoons in there.
接下来二号托盘放黄油和橄榄油,三号托盘放鹅油三到四勺。
a little secret ingredient, that I do a swig tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
这里我有一个小秘方,我会放一大勺红葡萄酒醋。
so let's go to the olive oil here, getting some lovely rosemary, and of course best friends with garlic.
我们先来说加橄榄油的一号托盘,我们摘一些漂亮的迷迭香,当然还有我们最好的朋友——大蒜。
it's the olive oil and butter.
然后是放橄榄油和黄油的二号托盘。
sage is a classic, beautiful beautiful fragrant herb.
鼠尾草是一种经典而美丽的香草。
and then we've got coming to you just the zest,
然后我们放入柠檬皮,
last but not least, goose fat.
最后是放鹅油的三号托盘。
just go brave on bay leaves, and then go in with some thyme some salt and pepper, look what I'm do it, look what I'm doing. whoo.
大胆放入香叶,然后再加入一些百里香,盐和胡椒粉,是时候表演真正的技术了,让我来给大家露一手。喔。
so we're gonna go in while they're hot, just mix up all of these.
趁热把土豆倒到三个托盘里然后搅拌均匀。
so I'm gonna cook these in an oven over the period of about 50 minutes.
放入烤箱烤大约50分钟。
take the tray out the oven after 40 minutes, place the potato masher on top and then just let it pop, and then create a flatter surface area on the bottom and the top.
40分钟后将托盘从烤箱拿出来,将土豆捣碎器放在上面,给它压一压,把土豆压扁,然后让它自然回弹,增大它的表面积。
there is crispy perfection in the house.
现在这间厨房里已经有一道酥脆完美的烤土豆了。
goose fat potatoes, the butter potatoes with the Clementine the rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
这是鹅油土豆,这是放了迷迭香,大蒜和橄榄油的黄油土豆。
crispy and fluffy yeah, baby.
酥脆蓬松是,没错,宝贝儿。
next up, I'm gonna hand over to the one and only Omar, who's gonna show you a truly wonderful Spanish dish, big enough potatoes and chorizo.
接下来,我们把厨房交给唯一的奥马尔,他会给大家带来一道真正美妙的西班牙料理,大土豆和香肠。
I keep telling him it's better in paella but he won't listen.
我一直跟他说配海鲜饭更好,可他非是不听呢。
I have here my tin, I got on a low heat and with a good drizzle of olive oil.
我们已经把锅准备好了,小火,倒入适量橄榄油。
and thinly slice 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced this couple of onions, 2 peppers.
准备5瓣大蒜切成薄片,两个洋葱切成薄片,两个辣椒切丝。
I'm going to start chopping this semi karate chop, chop 2 tomatoes this is how the perfect point to other chorizo.
现在我们来切香肠,再切两个西红柿,这个时候放香肠最合适了。
one dry chilli, a couple of bay leaves, sweet Pimentel, a generous teaspoon.
一个干辣椒,几片月桂叶,甜辣椒面一大勺。
I'm going to start chopping the potatoes, so now it's time to add a few fresh thyme leaves.
我们切几瓣土豆进去,现在是时候放一些新鲜的百里香叶了。
a few drops of vinegar, two liters of water approximately and a good pinch of salt.
几滴醋,差不多两升水,再来一小撮盐。
leave it here for 30 minutes, until it's ready.
煮30分钟就差不多好了。
and this is ready, a bit of lovely bread to go with it.
现在我们的汤已经好了,我们配点儿漂亮的面包。
let's give it a try, hmm.
我们试试看,嗯,好吃。
so there you go guys, five amazing ways to celebrate the beautiful world of potato.
好啦,五种超赞的马铃薯做法都交给大家啦。