Back now at 56 past. I wasn't prepared to translate that.
现在回到56 past。我都不知道该怎么解释。
That's right. That little mark with the "a" and then the ring around it. At?
没错。小标志是一个a,然后在它上面画个圆圈。它叫@ ?
See, that's what I said. Um, Katie said she thought it was "about". Yeah.
看,这就是我说的。凯蒂说她认为这个应该叫作about。是的。
But I've never heard it. Or "around". I've never heard it said.
但是我从来没听说过。或者是around。但是我从来没听说过。
I've seen the mark. There it is. At amfeedback.com.
我看过这个标志。就是这个。@ amfeedback.com。
I mean, what is that anyway? What, do you write to it like mail?
我的意思是,因特网到底是什么?是像邮件一样写给它吗?
Here's Allison. Can you explain what internet is?
现在连线阿里森。你能解释一下因特网是什么吗?
See, that's what I said. What do you mean there's nothing under the hood?
看,这就是我说的。你说引擎盖底下什么也有没有,这是什么意思?
Katie said she thought this was a car. Yeah.
凯蒂说她认为这是一辆汽车。是的。
And it's built using wind? Like from a windmill?
据说制造过程中使用了风?就像从一个风车房里出来一样?
Or a fan? Or a turbine? Or a fan-bine?
或者说是一个风扇?还是说一个涡轮机?一个风扇叶?
Wow. I mean, what is i3 anyway?
哇。我的意思是,i3到底是什么?
Allison? Can you explain what i3 is?
阿里森?你能解释一下i3是什么吗?
The all electric BMW i3, built in a wind-powered factory with the strength of carbon fiber and BMW performance.
全电动宝马i3汽车,在一个风力发电厂进行制造,采用碳素纤维,拥有宝马汽车优越性能。
Come on, loosen up, Gumbel. Can you twerk? Maybe.
拜托,放松一下,冈贝尔。你会电臀舞吗?也许吧。