Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Thanks for coming with me, Rob. Isn't bird watching fun?
阿莱克斯:罗布,感谢你和我一起来。赏鸟是不是很好玩儿?
Rob: I guess. But why do you watch them so early? We had to leave for Spring Lake at 6:00!
罗布:我想是的。但是为什么你要这么早来赏鸟?我们六点就出发来春之湖了!
Alex: Because you can see more birds in the early morning.
阿莱克斯:因为在清晨你能看到更多的鸟啊!
Rob: I'm still waiting to see some interesting birds. We just saw ducks on the lake.
罗布:我还在等着看一些有意思的鸟呢!我们只看到了湖上的鸭子。
Alex: We'll see some. Look! There's an eagle!
阿莱克斯:我们会看到的。看!有一只鹰!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Where? I don't see it.
罗布:在哪里?我看不到。
Alex: It's over there. It's flying above those trees.
阿莱克斯:就在那里。它从那些树上飞过去了。
Rob: I see a big bird. But is it really an eagle?
罗布:我看到了一只大鸟。但那真的是一只鹰吗?
Alex: Sure it is. Here. Use my binoculars.
阿莱克斯:肯定是。给,用我的双筒望远镜。
Rob: Thanks. That's not an eagle. That's a crow.
罗布:谢谢。那不是一只鹰。那是一只乌鸦。
Alex: Are you sure? Let me see. You're right. It's a crow.
阿莱克斯:你确定吗?让我看看。恩,你说得对,那是只乌鸦。
Rob: Can we go home now? We're seeing more bugs than birds!
罗布:我们现在能回家了吗?我们看到的虫子比鸟还多!
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: How was bird watching on Saturday? Did you see many birds?
琳达:周六赏鸟怎么样?你有看到许多鸟吗?
Rob: Not really. We just saw some ducks and a few crows. But we saw a lot of bugs. And every one of them bit me!
罗布:并不是很多。我们就看到了一些鸭子和几只乌鸦。但是我们看到了很多虫子。而且每只都叮了我!
Linda: That's too bad. Well, maybe you'll see more birds next time.
琳达:那太糟了。可能下次你会看到更多的鸟。
Rob: There won't be a next time for me. Bird watching is for the birds!
罗布:我不会再有下次了。赏鸟是个毫无价值的事!