手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

和意大利老爷爷一起做番茄肉酱意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys! Me and Hotpoint are bringing to life people's incredible food memories.

朋友们大家好,我和Hotpoint厨具正在联手推出唤醒最棒的美食回忆的活动。
The lovely Pippa here sent in her food memory of the most amazing spaghetti bolognese she could ever of dreamt of.
可爱的Pippa给我们分享了她吃过的最令她魂牵梦萦的番茄肉酱意面
It was amazing. Luigi made it for her she had the best timing in it
确实很赞,Luigi餐厅给她做的,那曾是她一生最美的时光。
and the only person to bring that memory back to life is Gennaro Contaldo. Over to you buddy.
要唤醒这份美食回忆,最佳人选莫过于Gennaro Contaldo啦,兄弟,交给你啦。
If you want to see more of this lovely story and win some fantastic Hotpoint appliances, just click on the link.
如果大家想了解更多美妙的故事,赢取Hotpoint送出的大礼包,那就赶紧点击我们的链接吧。
Right let me tell you a little bit about Pippa.
现在,请允许我给大家介绍一下Pippa。
When she was a little girl she used to go down in Devon with the grandparents,
Pippa还小的时候,她会和爷爷奶奶一起去德文郡,
and she used to eat this fantastic spaghetti bolognese.
今天这个无比美味的番茄牛肉意面就是在那里吃到的。
She had it in a restaurant called Luigi when she was a little girl.
而且是她小时候在一个叫Luigi的餐厅里吃到的。
So much love, so much passion.
这道番茄牛肉意面是满满的爱,浓浓的情。
She used to sit at exactly the same table over and over again, and this restaurant is not there anymore.
她每次都会在同一张桌子用餐,但那个餐厅现在已经不在了。
She asked us to recreate it.
所以她想让我们帮她个忙。
We tracked down this chef who used to work for Luigi,
我们找到了那位曾经在Luigi餐厅工作的厨师,
and me and Hotpoint, we will do it, and you will enjoy, including you.
今天,就让我和Hotpoint来给你做这道菜,你肯定会喜欢的,你也会喜欢的。
First of all, you need the pan straight on the gas.
首先,把锅放在燃气灶上。
First of all, you need the pan straight on the gas.
首先,把锅放在燃气灶上。
Fantastic to cook on Hotpoint hobs, you've got great control.
Hotpoint燃气灶非常好用,能够很好地掌握火力。
So knob of butter. Lovely olive oil.
一块儿黄油,适量橄榄油。
Here we got the lovely pancetta.
现在我们把美美的咸肉放进去。
At the same time you need about half carrots or so. Carrots will give me that sweetness.
同时,我们还需要半个胡萝卜,胡萝卜会散发出甜甜的味道。
One stalk of celery. You need about half an onion.
再来一根芹菜,差不多半个洋葱。
e

And you sweat everything.

把它们炒出水分。
You can see I chopped everything very very fine,
大家看见了吧,每种食材我都切得很碎,
because in Pippa's memory, there was not chunks of carrots, no chunk of onions, no chunk of celery or anything.
因为Pippa记得她吃的那道意面里没有大块的胡萝卜,大块的洋葱,也没有大块的西芹。
Here I have 250g of pork and 250 grams of beef.
这里我们已经准备了半斤猪肉,半斤牛肉。
So she said she ate pork and beef, so I use them both.
因为她说牛肉和猪肉她都吃到了,所以我们牛肉猪肉各来一点儿。
Put it in a little bit at a time.
一次少放点儿。
If I do that you can see the water which has come out from the meat.
只有这样,肉就能炒出水分,
We need that water to disappear.
我们要把水分炒干。
All the meat will start to become very very small.
现在肉都在缩水了。
I'm going to use about 150ml of very good wine.
现在,我们倒入150ml非常不错的葡萄酒。
Now I'm going to use tomato puree, 3 and a half spoon.Stir with the mix.
现在我们要放番茄酱,三勺半的番茄酱,搅拌均匀。
Now, vegetable stock. 1 bay leaf.
现在加入蔬菜汤,一片月桂叶。
Put some lovely fresh oregano inside.
再加入适量新鲜的牛至。
Keep on stirring. Now we're gonna season it.
继续搅拌,现在我们来调味儿。
A little bit of salt, lovely black pepper.
少量盐,适量黑胡椒。
Lets stir it. Now cover it and let it it simmer for about 45 minutes.
搅拌均匀,盖上盖子,慢炖45分钟。
Now and again, give it a stir.
中间不时地搅拌一下。
Look I can't believe it!
过来看,简直不敢相信自己的眼睛,太漂亮了
I already cooked spaghetti.
意大利面我们已经煮好了。
As I am an Italian we always like to put all the pasta inside the sauce.
因为我是意大利人,我们喜欢把意面一次性全部倒入锅里。
Keep stirring. Turn it off.
继续搅拌,关火
Pippa, I'm sure you'll like it.
Pippa,我保证你一定会喜欢的。
Let's have a little bit of parmesan. Hold on a minute!
我们再擦点儿帕尔马干酪,等一下!
Pippa said she had a lot so let's do for it! Yes!
Pippa说她吃的那个意面里有很多干酪,那我们就多来点儿。够了
drizzle of lovely olive oil. Fantastic.
再淋点儿橄榄油,不要太好吃噢
Oregano, some rosemary.
牛至,迷迭香。
Pippa this is spaghetti bolognese made with lots of love and passion, the way you remember!
Pippa,这就是你说的浓情番茄肉酱意面了。
To help Pippa make this, Hotpoint are gonna give her a gas hob.
为了帮助Pippa自己在家做这道美食,Hotpoint为她送上了一套燃气灶。
If you want to win a lot of Hotpoint kit, enter the competition, click the link and enjoy. Arrivederci!
如果你也想赢取各种Hotpoint厨具,那就赶紧点击链接参加我们的活动吧。慢用,保重!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
stalk [stɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 茎,梗
n. 跟踪,高视阔步

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。