Four Carlton Draughts - thanks mate.
四杯卡尔顿啤酒,谢了,伙计。
No.
不行。
Pull over! No way!
靠边停下来!没门儿!
You're taking a chance, risking it all
把握机会,孤注一掷
For the thrill of the moment
为了那一瞬间的激动
Taking a stand, you ain't gonna fall
坚定立场,你不会摔倒
You've always known it
你一直都知道自己能做到
They're dying to shake you
他们渴望能撼动你
Trying their best to break you
用尽方法要击败你
And though the going is rough, you're going home as a hero
就算举步为艰,你也会像一个英雄一样凯旋。
They're not gonna stop!
他们不会停下来的!
'Cause there's thunder in your heart
因为雷霆在你心中,
'Cause there's thunder in your heart
因为雷霆在你心中,
Every move is like a lightning
每个行动都迅如闪电,
It's the power you feel when you get your taste of the glory
当你感受到荣耀时,这就是你所拥有的能量。