Hi guys! So me and Hotpoint asked you to send in your most incredible food memories.
大家好,我和Hotpoint正在征集最难忘的美食
Mike had the most amazing food memory of a Limoncello Tiramisu that blew his mind.
Mike就给我们分享了一个俘获他心灵的柠檬提拉米苏。
The only person to bring that back to life is Gennaro Contaldo.
唤醒这道美食,最佳人选莫过于Gennaro Contaldo啦。
Go on my boy. Why am I cooking so good?
加油吧小伙子。我为什么厨艺这么棒?
Yes! I'm cooking so good and I'm gonna make this fantastic Limoncello Tiramisu which you will love it.
是的,我厨艺就是很棒,而且今天我要给大家做这个非常赞的柠檬提拉米苏,你们一定会喜欢的。
If you want to see more of this food memory and win Hotpoint appliances,
想了解更多的美食回忆,赢取各种Hotpoint好礼,
click the link and enter the food memory hub.
那就赶紧点击链接,进入美食回忆专栏吧。
First let me tell you about this food memory.
首先,还是让我来给大家介绍一下这份美食回忆。
Mike found this dessert in a posh coffee shop in Lancashire.
这个甜点是Mike在兰开夏郡的一个精致的咖啡餐厅里发现的。
He ate it and then never forgot it.
吃过之后他就再也忘不了了。
Mike went back again to try to find this coffee shop, but it was closed, finished.
于是,Mike再次去到那个餐厅吃这个点心,但餐厅已经关门了,吃不到了。
So I'm gonna make this fantastic Limoncello Tiramisu.
所以,就让我来做这个非常赞的柠檬提拉米苏吧。
First of all I'm gonna make lemon syrup.
首先,我要准备柠檬糖浆。
I'm gonna make it on Hotpoint hobs which gives me great control over temperature.
我准备用Hotpoint燃气灶来熬这个糖浆,因为它能很好地控制火力。
First we put the sugar inside, 250g and 250ml of water. Just get straight inside.
我们先放250g糖,250ml水,直接倒进去。
Mike said as soon as he tasted it he had this zest of lemons.
Mike说他第一口就吃到了柠檬汁。
So we need zest of 2 whole lemons. Cut all this to a little strip.
我们准备两个柠檬,切丝。
The juice of 2 lemons straight inside and the zest of the lemon.
直接把柠檬汁挤到锅里,还有柠檬丝儿
Let it simmer for about 10 minutes, then it becomes a lovely syrup.
熬10分钟左右,变成美味的糖浆。
Turn it off and let it cool down.
关火,让糖浆凉一凉。
We're gonna separate the 4 eggs.
我们打四个蛋,蛋黄和蛋清分开。
Let's do the yolk. 150g castor sugar.
往蛋黄里倒150g细白砂糖。
Let's whisk it until it's pale and fluffy. So nice. This is good.
打到松软,漂亮吧,不错。
It's 500g of mascarpone. Oh my goodness me.
再放500g马斯卡谱尼干酪,我的天啦
We need one zest of a whole lemon.
我们还需要一个柠檬。
Now we're gonna drizzle with a little bit of Limoncello. It's lemon liqueur. Couple of tablespoons.
现在我们滴点儿柠檬酒进去。 柠檬酒,来几勺。
Let's do the white of egg now. We need a little pinch of salt and start to whisk.
现在处理蛋清,我们需要放点儿盐,开始搅拌。
But how do you know when it's ready?
怎么判断打好了没有呢?
Just get it and do this. Easy!
这样就可以了,简单吧
You add white of eggs which are lovely and fluffy and fold it in.
把漂亮蓬松的蛋白倒进去搅拌。
Let me show you how to put them all together.
让我来告诉你们怎么把这些食材拼到一起。
First of all you need to put this lovely cream of mascarpone on the bottom of your dish.
首先,我们需要把美美的干酪铺到盘子底部
Use this lovely finger biscuit which we call Savoiardi, Italians.
用这种漂亮的手指饼干,我们意大利人称之为“Savoiardi”
Dip them inside of the syrup and then lie down one by one.
在糖浆里蘸一下,放到碗里。
Now we need to put some Limoncello on top. You will love it.
现在倒点儿柠檬酒上去,你们会喜欢的。
Cover everything, in it goes. And then you repeat again.
再铺一层,再把刚才的步骤重复一遍。
More limoncello goes on top. More mascarpone.
再倒点儿柠檬酒,再来一层干酪。
Shake him a little bit to make sure, then everything is settling down.
稍微晃一晃,确保没有空隙。
Let's put them inside the Hotpoint fridge to set for perfect temperature.
我们把它放进Hotpoint冰箱里,冷却到合适的温度。
It needs to stay at least about 4 hours,
至少需要放四个小时
but if you make it in the evening just let it stay overnight.
但如果你是傍晚做的,那就放一晚上。
This is what I made last night.
这个是我昨天晚上做的。
Oh my God, look at this. This is incredible.
啊,我的天啦,你们看看,太漂亮了。
Did you remember when we made that lovely lemon zest syrup? Lovely on top.
还记得我们刚切的柠檬丝儿吗,放上去更漂亮。
Some top of mint.
再连点儿薄荷叶
First of all I'm going to taste it. Oh my my! You will love it!
我想先尝一口,啊啊啊啊,你们一定会喜欢的。
Mike thank you very much to share this lovely memory as well Hotpoint are gonna give you a hob.
谢谢Mike跟我们分享了美妙的回忆,Hotpoint会为你送上一套燃气灶。
If you want to win Hotpoint appliances, just click the link, enter the competition.
如果你们也想赢取Hotpoint的厨具,那就赶紧点击链接参与我们的活动吧。
For now, arrivederci! And we say ciao!
现在,是时候说再见了。Ciao。
What a lovely tiramisu. Taste good. Why I'm cooking so good! Arrivederci!
多美味的提拉米苏啊,太好吃了。我怎么厨艺这么好啊!再会