手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

记忆中的美食 辣味鸡肉卷

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys so me and Hotpoint asked you

大家好,我和Hotpoint正在呼吁大家
to send in your most incredible food memories.
分享你们最精彩的美食记忆
So the lovely Clare here had a food memory to die for.
可爱的Claire有一个精彩得不能更精彩的美食回忆跟大家分享
She had the most amazing chicken fajitas at a restaurant called Senor Dicks
她曾经在“Senor Dicks”餐厅吃到了最最好吃的辣味鸡肉卷
and when I heard the name of the restaurant
我一听到餐厅的名字
there was only one person to bring that memory back to life,
我就觉得,只有一个人能够让那段时光重现
John, the food busker, over to you.
美食流浪家约翰,大家欢迎
Hello lovely people.
大家好大家好
If you want to learn more about these amazing food stories
想了解更多精彩的美食记忆
and get the opportunity to win a whole load of Hotpoint kit
同时争取获得各种Hotpoint赠品的机会
then click on the link and go through to the food memories hub
马上点击链接前往美食记忆专辑
but for now let me tell you about Clare's fajitas.
但是现在,我要跟大家展示一下克莱尔的鸡肉卷的做法
Clare worked in Cornwall at Senor Dicks.
克莱尔在康沃尔郡的Senor Dicks餐厅工作
She's got a big personality
她很有个性
and she was asked to be the maitre d there.
被提拔成了餐厅的领班
She said it was the best time of her life.
她说那是她生命中最美的时光
She loved having the chicken fajitas
她喜欢吃辣味鸡肉卷
because it was smoky, you've got succulent chicken
因为有烟熏味,有美味多汁的鸡肉
you've got the beautiful peppers and it was all sizzling.
有颜色鲜艳的辣椒,每一口都美滋滋
We've spoken to the restaurant, we've got all the ingredients,
我们已经跟餐厅沟通过并且已经准备好了所有的食材
We've got everything we need to bring this fantastic food memory back to life.
让那段时光重现所需的食材都在这里了
It starts with a tablespoon of oil, half a teaspoon of smoked paprika,
我们先放一勺油,半勺辣椒粉
half a teaspoon of chili powder
半勺辣椒油
and then half teaspoon of cumin
再来半勺孜然芹
and now we want the juice of half a lime.
现在再挤半个酸橙的酸橙汁
Slice up a yellow pepper and a red pepper into 1 centimetre strips,
黄椒和红椒切一厘米宽左右的长条
slice up a whole red onion.
一个红洋葱切片
So different chopping board for raw meat.
换一个菜板切肉
Get your chicken and slice it into nice strips.
鸡肉切细条
啊啊啊

The chickens taking on all those spices, all that flavour.

鸡肉会吸收所有的香料,所有的味道
I'm gonna wash my hands
我先洗个手
and then season that up with salt and pepper and set it aside.
放点儿盐和胡椒调味,腌一会儿
I wanted to take this to the next level, give it that food busker twist
我想给这道菜来点儿街头风味,把它的格调提升一下
and so we're gonna make a mexican spicy edition,
所以我们要来一个墨西哥风情的火辣版本
a quick mole sauce.
我们要做一个快速的辣巧克力酱
Put a tablespoon of oil into your pan and get 2 tomatoes in there.
锅里放一勺油,两个西红柿
Let's get this onto my Hotpoint gas hob.
把这些端到我的Hotpoint燃气灶上
it's gonna really give me the control I need to get this sauce just right.
要做好这个酱汁,这个灶能让我做起来得心应手
I want two tablespoons of chipotle paste,
先来两勺干红辣椒酱
half a teaspoon of cinnamon, a full teaspoon of cumin,
半勺肉桂粉,一大勺孜然芹
little pinch of chili powder and incorporate all those ingredients.
一小撮辣椒面,接下来把它们搅拌均匀
So I let that cook for two or three minutes
先炒两三分钟
and then I add 200ml of water so it all cooks down.
之后加入200ml水,把它们煮化
We're gonna grate 15 grams of dark chocolate into it.
接下来我们擦15克的黑巧克力进去
It's gonna add a real depth to this sauce.
黑巧克力会大大提升这道菜的格调
Mix the chocolate in and set it aside.
把巧克力搅拌均匀,然后放到一边
Right let's get my pan on
准备好锅
I'm gonna cook my fajita mix in two batches
我准备分两次做这个法嘿塔
because if I put all it in it will steam rather than sizzle.
因为一次都放进去的话就变成煮而不是滋滋滋的爆炒了
I'm gonna wash my hands.
我洗个手
Clare said that it was spicy, sizzly and tasty.
克莱尔说那个鸡肉卷吃起来不仅鲜辣、滋滋的响,而且很有食欲
So let it get that nice sear and then we move it around.
我们先让它爆一会儿,然后再翻炒
Look how delicious that looks
看看多有食欲啊
it's cooked, let's turn the heat off and get our tortillas out of the oven.
现在已经做好了,关火,现在可以把玉米饼从烤箱里拿出来了
Straight on to your plate, then the mole sauce.
直接放进盘子里,然后倒上辣巧克力酱
Get your chicken on and then guacamole.
放鸡肉,再放鳄梨酱
Some beautiful calming yogurt, some nice coriander leaves
再来点儿解辣的酸奶,再撒点儿香菜叶
and then we'll finish off with some lime and then taste this beauty.
最后再来点儿酸橙收尾,美味就可以下嘴了
So good mmm. Smoky, meaty.
太赞了。有股烟熏味,肉味也很浓
You've got those beautiful peppers and onions that give it a real sweetness
漂亮的彩椒和洋葱释放出一种香甜
and then you've got the depth and that hint of chocolate from the mole sauce.
接下来你能吃到辣巧克力酱里的一丝巧克力味儿
Brothers and sisters you have got to try this dish
兄弟姐妹们,一定要试试这道菜
and Clare I hope you liked my version of your killer chicken fajitas.
还有,克莱尔,希望你喜欢我做的这个好吃得要命的辣味肉卷
To help Claire cook this dish Hotpoint have given her a gas hob.
为了帮克莱尔做出她自己的辣味鸡肉卷,Hotpoint为她送出了一个燃气炉台
Click the link to enter the competition
点击链接就可以参与我们的比赛
for your opportunity to win a whole load of Hotpoint kit.
赢取各种各样的Hotpoint厨具噢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hub [hʌb]

想一想再看

n. 毂,木片,中心

 
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
tasty ['teisti]

想一想再看

adj. 好吃的

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
incorporate [in'kɔ:pəreit]

想一想再看

adj. 合并的,公司组织的,具体化的
v.

联想记忆
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 海盗宝贝们的早餐 2017-11-08
  • 记忆中的美食 蛤蜊意面 2017-11-10
  • 金黄酥脆的意大利土豆饺 2017-11-14
  • 吉米家常披萨 2017-11-16
  • 记忆中的美食 咖喱羊肉 2017-11-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。