This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《今日语法》栏目,我是卡维。
And I'm Lucija. In an earlier episode, we covered adverbs, so today we'll go over…
我是露西佳,在先前的一期节目中,我们讲到了副词,所以今天我们要复习……
No, no, no! Wait, let me! Remember, this was the episode where I was supposed to introduce the topic?
不不不!等等,让我来。没记错的话,这期节目应该是我来介绍主题的。
You're right. Go ahead.
你是对的,你来吧!
OK. Well, it's not that exciting anymore, but fine. Today's episode is on relative adverbs!
好的。哦,没有那么刺激了,但是也还好。今天这期我们将谈及关系副词。
To recap: an adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or even another adverb.
回顾一下:副词是用来修饰动词、形容词甚或另一个副词的词。
But when using relative adverbs, the point is to use where, when, or why to join sentences or clauses.
但是,当你使用关系副词时,关键的点是用where/when/why来连接句子和从句。
Use where to refer to places. Use when with times and dates.
使用where来指示地点,时间和日期用when。
And use why to explain cause and effect.
解释因果关系时用why。
The fun part is to put two sentences together with relative adverbs! So let's give it a try!
用关系副词将两个句子连接起来是很有趣的一个部分,因此我们试试吧!例如:
The coffee shop is in my neighborhood. Plus he got a job in a coffeehouse.
咖啡店在我家旁边。和他在咖啡店找到一份工作。
That equals the coffee shop where he got a job is in my neighborhood.
相当于他找到工作的那家咖啡店在我家旁边。
I got to work. plus there was a meeting.
我得工作。和有一个会要开。
Equals there was a meeting when I got to work.
相当于我忙工作的时候有会要开。
She lost her phone. Plus she didn't call her friend.
她手机丢了。和她没有打给她朋友。
That equals the reason why she didn't call her friend is because she lost her phone.
相当于她没有打给她朋友是因为她手机丢了。
Relative adverbs are useful when you are putting two thoughts together.
在你需要将两个想法揉在一起的时候,关系副词很有用。
And it's always good to know why people talk the way they do.
了解人们为什么使用特定的说话方式总是一件好事。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天节目的全部内容。