This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Lucija. And I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是露西佳。我是卡维。
Kaveh, you look different. Did you get a haircut?
卡维,你今天看起来不一样,你是不是剪头发了?
Yes, I got my brother to cut my hair.
是的,我让我哥哥帮我剪的。
Do you always have your brother cut your hair?
你经常让你哥哥给你剪头发吗?
Well, he doesn't like to, but I got him to do it.
噢,他不喜欢,但我说服他帮我剪的。
You got him to do it. That's a causative sentence. Let's talk about that today!
我说服他帮我剪的,这是一个使役句,那我们今天就来讲讲使役句吧!
Causative verbs express how one person causes another person to do something.
使役动词表述的是某人采取某种方式致使另外一个人做某事。
HAVE can be used as a causative verb.
have可作使役动词用,
If someone does a service for you, you can use HAVE.
如果某人为你提供服务,你可以使用have;
You "have" someone do something for your benefit.
为了你的利益,你使某人做了某事;例如:
I had her cut my hair.
我让她帮我剪了头发。
I had him fix my computer.
我让他帮忙修理电脑。
GET is another useful causative verb.
get是另一个实用的使役动词,
GET is about persuading, or convincing a person to do something for you. But that person may not want to do it.
get是指说服某人为你做某事,但那个人可能不太想做这事儿。
GET is followed by an object and "to."
使用get时,结构是:get+宾语+to,例如:
I got my mom to babysit.
我让我妈妈帮忙照料孩子。
I got my boss to give me a promotion.
我让老板给我升职。
HAVE, when used as a causative verb, is not followed by "to."
用作使役动词时,have后不接to;例如:
I had her call my mom.
我让她打电话给我妈妈。
I had him carry my bag.
我让他拎包。
So, next time you need someone to do something for you
那么,下次有想让某人为你做事时,
…or persuade someone to do something, try using a causative sentence.
抑或说服某人做某事时,试着用一下使役句吧。
Lucija, if you want, I can get my brother to also cut your hair?
露西佳,如果你愿意的话,我可以让我哥哥也帮你剪剪头发。
No, I'm OK. Thanks! And that's Everyday Grammar.
不用了,我的头发这样挺好,谢啦!以上就是今天节目的全部内容。