This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是卡维。
And I'm Lucija. Phew! I thought I was going to be late. It’s a good thing that I ran here quickly.
我是露西佳。呼!我以为我要迟到了,我快速跑步到这是明智的。
Well, we're all glad that you made it on time. But why did you say "ran quickly" instead of just "ran?"
嗯,我们都很高兴你及时到了。但是为什么你要用ran quickly,而不是直接用ran呢?
Well, I did run quickly. So I need a word to describe the verb "run."
哦,我确实跑的很快,因此我需要一个词来修饰动词run。
Ah, so that would be an adverb then, correct?
啊,所以这个词需要是副词,正确不?
Yes, that's true! Adverbs are often misunderstood.
是的,副词经常被误解。
Then let's make today's episode all about adverbs.
那今天这期节目我们就专门讲讲副词吧。
Adverbs usually describe verbs. But they can also describe adjectives and even other adverbs.
通常用副词修饰动词,但是副词也可以用来修饰形容词甚至是其他的副词。
Adverbs express manner. They express how, where and why an action is done.
副词表示方式,用来表示一个动作发生的方式、地点以及原因。例如:
She completely understands him.
她完全理解他。
He literally wrecked his car.
他真的毁了自己的车。
Notice that many adverbs have an –ly ending, like QUICKLY, SURELY, and CERTAINLY, but others do not.
请注意许多副词都是以-ly结尾,像quickly/surely/certainly,其他的不以-ly结尾。
Some adverbs can go almost anywhere in a sentence. Like, "SOMETIMES".
部分副词可以放在句子的任何位置,例如sometimes这个词:
Sometimes, I feel sad.
有时候,我觉得很悲伤。
I sometimes feel sad.
我有时感觉很悲伤。
I feel sad sometimes.
我有时感觉很悲伤。
Other adverbs can only go in one position.
其他的副词仅能置于句子中的特定位置。
You'll have to memorize which adverbs can only go in one position.
像只能位于句子特定位置的副词需要你记住,
But even if you make a mistake, people will usually know what you mean.
但即便是用错了,他人通常也能理解你的意思。
That's true! And with enough practice, adverbs are really not so difficult after all.
那倒是真的。多多练习的话,副词实际也没有那么难。
Yup! You are so completely right.
是的!完全正确。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天节目的所有内容。